Sign in to follow this  
Fruzsina

Sleepy forum

Hi!

I hope anyone have a nice day, and well as you guys stay at home ❤️

I know that the Clementine have a discord, and well as i advise others to check it. But the forum seems to be sleepy these days. I don't really mind on that, but it's been a while since the last dev note about the server. While i advise others to go to disc, i only use the forum. So currently i have no idea about anything, but i hope the virus dosen't slow it harshly. But even if, i guess it's understandable.

Anyways, hope you guys safe, healthy and well as happy ❤️

Yes, unfortunately.  Miss the community and hopefully we'll see a revival soon, but not likely.  Would be really nice to have this up during quarantine.  In the meantime, just entertaining myself with AOTI offline mode.

Yeah that's what worries me, but i have faith that one day there will be something to read about the updates any time soon ❤️
Meanwhile the game is off, i've returned to my old favorites. Such as the sims, and septerra core. Good old games never gets old.

I tried to play with AOTI in offline, i've got a link to a page, but honestly i can't seem to run it. ^^ Prehaps i'm missing a step (or two). So i guess i'll just wait and see.

Hope you have a nice day ❤️

Posted (edited)

The forum has been sleepy for years now. It was probably at it's most active during Clementine's first testing phase back in 2015, especially the day testing went live. The forum couldn't cope with the traffic and most people couldn't get on for a full day, our only way of staying in touch with what was going on was through the Clementine Facebook page at the time 😆 As soon as Discord opened though, the forum dropped off massively.

Outside of Phantasy Star Universe, there really isn't much reason to comment on the forum. We can talk about a load of shit, but there are tons of forums out there dedicated to those kinds of things, so I may as well just use those forums instead.

Clementine forum is basically just a place to store important info about Clementine at this point. Outside of that, there really isn't much else worth commenting on. Who knows though, maybe we will see a boom in activity once Clementine officially launches.

Edited by TurtleHermit0

Well i certainly understand that, i mean, using a facebook/discord. is surely an easier way to keep in touch with the others 😄

But still, the news and updates section were blooming for a bit, and as you mention. important things are usually going here. For me, the dev notes are kind of it 🙂and that's why i miss to see them.   

18 hours ago, Fruzsina said:

Well i certainly understand that, i mean, using a facebook/discord. is surely an easier way to keep in touch with the others 😄

But still, the news and updates section were blooming for a bit, and as you mention. important things are usually going here. For me, the dev notes are kind of it 🙂and that's why i miss to see them.   

How goes it with offline mode?  Got it figured out?  I'm dealing with map packs that are crashing and trying to figure that one out

Most unfortunately, i can't seem to make it work. I'm rather silly when it comes to computers ^^, i must admit. But i believe it must be about something trivial issue. So my only chanse to play with it, is once the game is out i guess. ^^ Till then, i've got the Sims ❤️

I would ask for help, but i would a lot more dummy, than i already think i am. 😄
Especially if it's indeed something like... you know... "ohhh come on" moment 😄