Jakoo56

Development Post #4

It looks like it, smells like it and tastes like it! Yep, it’s a development post!

Welcome back! Today we’ll be sharing with you everything that’s happened in the past 2 weeks.

Functionality :

• NPC Partners have been added. We currently don’t have a way to unlock them so they are all unlocked by default for now.
    Here’s a small preview of it: https://youtu.be/9bAYvAbgnb8

• A new launcher is currently being worked on! This is a work in progress and is subject to change. have a look! 

launcher.png.54b37da01183bcc62f7054c086985e90.png

• Enemies now have the correct body parts and buffs. The buffs don’t currently manipulate their stats as of now.

• The 5th floor’s counter now says the right name and not someone else’s.

Items :

• All boards now have correct data and are ready to be added to drops. Special thanks to @Midori Hoshi for filling in a lot of the data!

Mission :

• Last post’s most requested mission ended up being Ohtori Encampment. It has been worked on and round 1 works for the most part, but it is still incomplete due to the overwhelming amount of complicated systems. We have uploaded round 1 in its current state but we would like to remind you that it is not the finished product. 
    Here's what it looks like as of right now: https://youtu.be/-p9VHoVpguc

• Mission work will slow down a bit as we get into more complicated and time consuming tasks, but will resume once more time is freed up.

• Again, thanks to @Agrajag for enabling us to do missions!

A huge thanks from all the Clementine team for everyone's patience while we slowly but surely work things out. We hope we can keep on delivering these updates fairly quickly until the server's release. Thanks for reading!

Haven't had a chance to play on this server yet but seem like bugs are getting fix and I cant wait until it comes out... dose anyone know when the server will be back on ?

Don't rush it, I'd rather have a working good clementine than just about any upcoming "AAA" mmorpg listed for 2020 release.

Keep up the awesome work guys!

partners working is great. I use to think they were not that useful. then I played with out them. if you dont have any one in your party to at least draw fire many missions are just murder.

thanks for all the hard work

Awesome update. Adding npc's is one of the updates I have been waiting and hoping to see after every update since the very early days of Clementine. Even if they aren't perfect yet, I am just happy to see you got them in.

Hmmm, this new launcher have icon for story mode icon.... Dose that mean, we will have it added in it in the end? Which is odd, because i tought you guys only focus on the online section. It would be a lovely surprise to see the story mode in the end, but if it's just a placeholder button, it's okay. Still eager and excited to explore what the game can give us ❤️

On 2/29/2020 at 10:53 PM, Kanako said:

Parallaxed is a masochist

What did I do?!

Great work as always everyone. It’s very refreshing to see lots being done in terms of update progress!

can't wait until this private server opens up again! it's going to be loads of fun.

I'm excited for it to start up again need another time sink

Keep on going, great work so far
May i ask if there are plans for Episode 3 Story Quests sometime in the future?

Posted (edited)
On 3/5/2020 at 9:10 AM, Parallaxed said:

What did I do?!

1329856071_ScreenShot2020-03-11at8_57_06AM.thumb.png.da89785b4af7e318c7bb87cfe42b176e.png

Screen Shot 2020-03-11 at 8.56.53 AM.png

Edited by Kanako

On 3/18/2020 at 2:22 AM, sonicnights12 said:

Any planned release date? Man, I can't wait for this server to get back up.

On 3/19/2020 at 4:33 AM, Guru Absolem said:

Any ETA on when its playable?

If there´s some need for a German translator just say a Word. Currently my Company informed me about short Work. So i have Time to do some Translations for U :).