Jakoo56

Development Post #3

Oh hey! Didn’t see you there. It’s looking like that time again where we share what we’ve been working on the past 2 weeks.

Functionality :

• Trading has been worked on and is now functional.
  • Inspection is now working as expected.
  • A potential fix has been found for ghost enemies.

unknown.png.e06d7430f4943923a67ba9583ffc1822.png
1380260863_unknown(1).png.884b7701c944bd822650de5fb6b3df32.png

Drops :

• Drops are still moving along nicely. A special drop mechanic has been discovered that will need to be implemented.

Missions :

We hope you have a wonderful day! Thanks for reading!

😄

For Next mission: Try fixing Wicked Invasion ( please? ) 

ignore this one

Edited by Kanako

10 minutes ago, Kanako said:

😄

For Next mission: Try fixing Wicked Invasion ( please? )

We have figured out what's wrong with Wicked Invasion, however try to keep requests to normal missions and not events. We'll be sure to fix Invasion though.

1 minute ago, Kyu said:

We have figured out what's wrong with Wicked Invasion, however try to keep requests to normal missions and not events. We'll be sure to fix Invasion though.

OK, then i guess Aquatic Mama 

( go to Killroy's post to vote Aquatic Mama for anyone who see's this )

Thanks for another update post, and thanks for the hard work. If enemy ghosts are actually fixed, that's great. Aquatic Mama and Hooligan Hideout both look like cool missions.

Ghost enemies can eat my feet.

Ohtori Encampment solely because it has loads of currently unused enemies. (Daddy Waber)

4 hours ago, Parallaxed said:

Ghost enemies can eat my feet.

Ohtori Encampment solely because it has loads of currently unused enemies. (Daddy Waber)

Screen Shot 2020-02-11 at 11.41.14 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-02-11 at 11.41.40 AM.png

My vote goes for Ohtori Encampment as well. It had some nice unique drops and was a fun mission overall. As always, thanks for the update post and I'm looking forward to what comes next!

1 hour ago, toxicfem69 said:

Hello! I am new, I just got a copy of base PSU and the expansion for PS2. Will I be able to play on PS2 when this is back up, or is it PC only?

Welcome. Clementine is PC only.

Maybe if you want to see people's suggestions on what missions to prioritise for future updates, a poll could be an idea?
I'm not saying try to remember and post every mission under the sun for a vote, maybe just some top picks that you feel might not be too much headache to tackle and see what the people say on those choices.
Then, in the next update, you can replace the one(s) that got finished for the next vote.

An idea

Alongside a dev post, how about a poll whereas people can vote for the next mission to be restored

i.e Dev Post #4 

Which mission do you wish to see next?

- Aquatic Mama

- Hooligan HIdeout

- Snowcap Screamer

- Distant Memory

In the comments, people would mention other missions that weren't in the poll and would like to see them

( the choices would be based off of the mentioned mission from the previous dev post, hence the choices above )

not trying to force it, but an idea I had :)

Edited by Kanako

On 2/19/2020 at 9:40 AM, Kanako said:

Alongside a dev post, how about a poll whereas people can vote for the next mission to be restored

On 2/18/2020 at 7:40 PM, RedKing said:

Maybe if you want to see people's suggestions on what missions to prioritise for future updates, a poll could be an idea?

I was gonna do a poll but I lowkey forgot how lol... Ohtori Encampment probably wouldn't have been on there though, but it got the most request out of them so far.

I'll try to do a poll next time to see how it goes. Thanks for the feedback!