Sign in to follow this  
Jakoo56

Development Post #2

Welcome back! Today we will share with you what we have been working on the past week and a half.

Functionality :

• The PP drain formula for both Machineguns and Dam-TECHs has been figured out and corrected.
  • The Photon Cube cost formula has been added.
  • The packet for PA restrictions has been figured out. As a result, Types now exhibit proper PA restrictions.
  • All NPC shops have been reset to their official inventories.
  • Planet Transfer Room Tickets now properly set your spawn point to the respective planet of choice.
  • Planet Areas are now correctly locked on new accounts and must be unlocked by visiting the area through normal play.
  • The cost for class change and lobby travel has been added.

Drops :

• All C rank drops have been completed.

Missions :

• Red Hot Jungle is functionally complete, it is only lacking bushes and boxes.
  • Fantastic Voyage is in the works! A small clip has been uploaded to the Youtube channel : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BYoH_1Xsw4
    Please keep in mind that this is a Work In Progress version and some spawns may appear different than they should.

As always, special thanks to @Agrajag for making this possible!

We would like to thank you for your time and patience with this project. Thanks for reading!

FANTASTIC VOYAGE IS BACK

I TOLD YALL IT WOULD COME BACK

I PREDICTED THE FUTURE

AAAAAAAAHGDMSJALASJHDJ:CJKLOUEHLKJCDSAKL::

i sound like a crackhead ( i need to chill.... )

Edited by Kanako

I'm so glad that you guys post here ❤️ As one who didn't had the pleasure to play back in time, i can focus what should i check on the psupedia, incase something seems to be complicated :3

awesome to see how far everything is coming in a short amount of time, you guys gonna crack this game wide open eventually. love seeing these posts, great work guys! @Agrajag i know you stay behind the scenes but much gratitude to you my friend, it doesn't get said enough but everyone here appreciates all the work you've done over the years for PSU as a whole!