Sign in to follow this  
Keystone

Bulletcrusher Type

Bulletcrusher Poll  

3 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of this type?

• I like it!
    • I like it, but it should have at least A-rank laser cannons.
    • Go pound sand.

2075448385_BulletcrusherRecoiltimefor2Hgunsis50(rev.D.Fakiseff.)nadesdoknockdownriflesloseknockdowno-onotevenphazeen.bulletstat_inf.-1LVbul.PPcons.is50noarmslot.PNG.18c2828879320523a97e80b3b01fa086.PNG

Bullets LV40, Striking LV20 (all before GAS)

Hey folks.

The idea for this type is that bullets/shells are "crushed", and as a result:

- Recoil time for 2-handed guns is reduced (like how Dulk Fakis can make an attack animation take longer, but reversed), with the time between shots being kept the same. This would give you a little time to strafe between shots.

- Secondary bullet effects are weakened.

1. Grenade blowaway becomes knockdown

2. Rifle bullets at 31+ lose knockdown

3. Other guns just hit normally or don't even phaze the enemy at all (like damage from burn or infection)

- Bullet status inflictions drop 1 level, and if they can't, they lose the effect all together.

- Bullet PP consumption is halved/reduced.

Also to balance the type, you can't equip line shields with an arm slot (too much?).

I excluded laser cannons not just because they don't fire traditional "bullets", but because with grenades in this type doing knockdown instead of blowaway, machineguns having much less PP consumption, and shotgun accessibility, you might not need laser cannons anyway.

Like the type? Hate it?

Edited by Keystone

they only have room for one new type, which would replace Acromaster, and they already implemented it. idk if they will keep it for final release but either way unless they can figure out how to add more there's no reason to pitch new types.

10 hours ago, bando_boyッ said:

they only have room for one new type, which would replace Acromaster, and they already implemented it. idk if they will keep it for final release but either way unless they can figure out how to add more there's no reason to pitch new types.

I'm just throwing ideas out there. This thread has over a hundred views. I gave a hundred people something to read. I'm charitable like that.