Clementine is a fan made and run server, we are not a big games company with the resources and day-to-day work schedule to throw at this. We've all worked hard to resurrect this game from the depths, and so have the community. We would greatly appreciate if you would work with us rather than against us. Because of this, we would kindly ask you to take a moment and review our rules and guidelines!
Please keep in mind that these rules and guidelines are subject to change as and when we need to amend things. It's impossible for us to visualize every single scenario which might be worrisome or damaging to Clementine or our Community.
- Do not harass, target, or be toxic towards any other community members whatsoever.
- Hate speech, or words harmful to any race, ethnicity, nationality, sex, gender, orientation, or any other group will not be tolerated under any circumstances.
- Please use the Blacklist feature in game, or the Block feature on Discord if you feel you are being harassed, and report the harassment with proper screenshots of the character name and ID number, or Discord ID of the offender to a moderator or staff member.
- Do not post or in any way distribute personal information about yourself or any community members. Additionally, no staff member for Clementine will ever ask you for any personal information. If you suspect such activities, please contact us.
- Overly sexual topics and/or fetishism is prohibited in-game, discord, and the forums. Any continued open discussion on any of these platforms will result in a ban. This includes posting and/or engaging in NSFW content.
Any discussions pertaining to the topics of, but not limited to, rape, abuse, or racism, is strictly prohibited. All participants will be muted at the discretion of the moderation team. Repeated offenders will be banned.
- Cheating tools, programs, engines, trainers, memory editors, speed-hacks, frame rate uncapping or any similar third party programs are prohibited.
- Exploits that cause the game to behave abnormally or alter intended game progression are to be immediately reported to moderation or staff. You will not be in trouble for reporting an exploit that you discover, witness, or are informed of. Abusing and/or not reporting an exploit will not be tolerated.
- Any automation, botting, macros, programs, hardware, or software, that allows play without any active user input is prohibited. Any sort of AFK progression, or progression without any continuous active user input will result in being disconnected. Continued offense will result in progression reset and/or bans.
- You, the player, are responsible for your own in-game items and Meseta. Any trading, selling, buying, or exchanging items or Meseta, including Photon Gacha, is done at your own risk. Items and/or Meseta will not be refunded or restored in the event of a scam, accidental selling, accidental dropping, or in any other situation. If you are scammed, please report the scammer, along with their character name and game ID number, and as much evidence as possible to moderation or staff. Depending on severity and evidence, scamming will result in a ban.
- Multiple clients running simultaneously on the same system or by the same person on multiple systems is prohibited and will result in a ban.
- Real Money Trading (RMT) is not allowed. Buying, selling, or trading of in-game items, Meseta, or accounts, for real-world currency, goods, or services is prohibited. Report real money traders and out of game scammers to staff immediately, and include as much information as possible, such as screenshots, game ID number, forum account, Discord ID, websites, contact information, PayPal accounts, or any other accounts and information so they may be properly reported.
Clementine and staff are not responsible for any theft of currency, goods, and/or loss of sensitive personal information you may incur as a result of RMT.
- Any attacks on the server with intent to steal information or disrupt server operation, personal attacks on our community members or staff in real life, or attacks designed to harm our host will be met with reports to the proper authorities.
- Do not impersonate, harass, or demean staff members whatsoever. Whether in-game, discord, or forums. The staff is free to handle the player base within their best discretion.
- Submitting false or misleading reports is absolutely not tolerated, and will result in a ban.
Ease up a little bit. We're all human. Oozing negative energy all of the time (and I do mean all of the time) is exhausting, both for us and I dare say yourself, too. Repeatedly trying to make the server an unhealthy place for people will likely get you removed.
- All Discord terms of service apply in full. https://discord.com/terms/
- Be respectful of other members. Don't encourage poor behaviour.
- Do not troll, harass, impersonate, de-rail discussions, or attempt to raise a negative reaction out of other members.
- Refrain from posting illegal, sensitive or explicit content.
- This includes, but no limited to: NSFW, sexual or erotic content, explicit content, or links to illegally obtain copies of the game, cheats, or any other 3rd party software used to exploit.
- Do not encourage exploitative methods or scamming.
- Encouraging cheating, scamming, RMT (Real Money Trading), and the use of exploits is pretty lame, and in most cases it only serves to harm users or kill the game again. If you have information then please do not hesitate to talk to a member of staff in private.
- Try to be tidy and mindful of spamming.
- You have a lot to say, and maybe a complaint or two. Hey, we'll listen, we get it, but be mindful of your surroundings. Try not to spam channels or other users with messages of any kind.
- Respect privacy and personal information.
- Do not share any personal information of yourself or of any other person. Additionally, no staff member for Clementine will ever ask you for any personal information. If you suspect such activities, please contact us.
- Be courteous of channels with different languages.
- If you only speak English, please do not speak in a non-English channels, and vice versa. Pretty simple!