sorry for the video quality if it does bother anybody but I do say exactly what to do on the tool.
- At the beginning of the video my audio did get cutoff, and I do apologize. I said: Today I will be showing you how to use custom music on PSU.
- Keep in mind I made this video when I did not have access to the old server, I however had access to the old test server.
- For anybody that gets lost below the video will be a text tutorial as well as text doc files with some of the basic areas with music, etc.
1. Download and install PES Sound Converter.
2. Once installed, open the program and change the conversion types to be MP3 to ADX
3. Drag and drop or browse for a song, and click next.
4. You should now be in the settings tab, go ahead and tick [Save ADX file with complete loop from start to end]
5. Save the converted file wherever you wish.
6. Look at the music list and find the one you wish to replace and rename the converted ADX file to the songs name [Example: Clyez City G Colony e189f5205c961dcea1feba0007cba2bd] and remove the .adx extension.
You must have file type extensions visible to remove file extensions directly, go here for a tut on how to make file type extensions visible
7. Move the new custom song to your PSU: Clem DATA folder, You can either replace the file, or backup the original file then replace.
- I recommend you backup the original file.
1. PES Sound Converter: https://mega.nz/#!1ltUmI6b!tdhX4WMr1upNAvl81l7GFwN-u0qwa8QZSqawMfU_9Bk
- Virus Scan: https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/1f4e323320440dd5e1ca9d03d8ea9a2afcb54a9433262e8881f89dd493d77e40/detection
The scan has 1 false positive. If you don't feel safe using the sound converter then do not use it. The sound converter is 100% safe.
Look up PES Sound Converter, or find another MP3 to ADX sound converter that will loop from start to end. However that's the only converter I found that would work properly!
Here is another tut for those that do not trust PES Sound Converter, but the process is much longer to accomplish.
2. PSU Music List UPDATED: https://mega.nz/#!181xmCzR!uSsyQTIZ8tZfhDvGX4_AeIhxM2d9JOdL-ML9osQ3TZE
- Virus Scan: https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/5482c07e8377de43b7c68b3bd3804f83b741a3bf283ea9f0cbc14653c5d996e9/detection
IMPORTANT: How you get your mp3 files is on you! I do not condone piracy in anyway shape or form.