- Party Multiplier per member has been decreased to 10%.
- A new Type, Acrogunner, has been introduced. Currently Acrogunner will be named “Acromaster” until the client can be patched to have the name changed.
- Changed Acrofighter's requirements to 5 Hunter / 3 Ranger to make space for Acrogunner, which will use 3 Hunter / 5 Ranger as requirements.
- Guntecher’s Support TECH cap is now level 40.
- Diopside has been moved from VR: Space 150-174 to VR: Space 190-199.
- Fixed an issue where Gunmaster’s MST modifier was starting with the level 20 value at level 1 and decreasing upon leveling up.
- Fixed an issue with SEED Magashi’s level 190 drop incorrectly being dropped at level 175.
- Fixed an issue where Boss stat modifiers were loading in the incorrect order, as well as some incorrect modifiers.
- Tweaked Boss AI for De Ragan.
- Fixed an issue with De Rol Le's armor not breaking, as well as his exploding minions not dying.
- Ra- TECHNICs and Gi- TECHNICs now have Limit Break capabilities.
- Scorched Valley’s HP modifier has been reduced to 70%.
- Protector’s Lambda is now available at Moatoob’s Ice Plains, and has unique clear box drops.
- Protector’s Zeta is now available at Falz Memoria.
- Airboard Rally is now playable at the 5th Floor of the GUARDIANS Colony.
- Jellen and Deband have had their multipliers halved at all levels.
Lvl 1: 11% -> 5.5%
Lvl 2: 15% -> 7.5%
Lvl 3: 19% -> 9.5%
Lvl 4: 23% -> 11.5%
Lvl 5: 27% -> 13.5%
- Enemy immunity towards incapacitation has been changed.
- The following enemies do not resist incapacitation:
- Bal Soza
- AMF Heavy Infantry
- Armed Servant (Basta)
- Armed Servant (Obme)
- Armed Servant (Ozuna)
- Armed Servant (Taguba)
- Rogue (Jasse)
- Rogue (Ogg)
- Rogue Mazz
- Rogue Wikko
- SEED-Guardian (Kn)
- SEED-Guardian (Sa)
- SEED-Guardian (Sh)
- SEED-Guardian (Tw)
- SEED-Lab staff
- Special Ops (Assault)
- Special Ops (Kanohne)
- Special Ops (Solda)
- Special Ops (Vobis)
- Bysha type-Koh21
- Bysha type-Otsu32
- Gohma Dilla
- Gohma Methna
- GSM-05 Seeker
- GSM-05B Bomalta
- GSM-05M Tirentos
- YG-01K BUGGE
- YG01U BUGGES
- YG-01Z BUG
The following weapons have had their SE boost increased:
- Gi Gue Laser -> 2.5x
- Combat Cannon -> 2x
- Anti-Android Rifle -> 3x
- Mirage Crusade/Mirage Crusade+ -> 2x
- Komazli Rod -> 2x
- Happy Rappy Parasol -> 2.25x
- Mirage Storm -> 2.5x
- Chaos Sorcerer Rod -> 2.5x
- Evil Curst, Solferino -> 2x
- Diopside -> 2.5x
- Alchemist Shadow -> 2x
- Divine Raikou SE+ -> 2x
The following weapons have had their sound effect fixed:
- Gudda Plasma
- Final Impact
The following weapons have had their names corrected:
- Illegal Testament is now called “Ill Gill Testament.”
- Shippudohtoh is now spelled “Shippudotoh.”
The following weapons have had their normal attack modifiers adjusted:
- Axe -> 150%
- Sword -> 130%
- Double Saber -> 85%
- Dagger -> 85%
- Knuckle -> 85%
- Twin Dagger -> 85%
- Twin Claw -> 85%
- Twin Saber -> 85%
The following weapons have had their set bonus fixed:
- Missouri S012
- Missouri RX4
The following weapons have had their visual effects fixed:
Experimental formula changes:
- A new damage formula has been introduced to fix issues with DFP not protecting players enough and Deband / Zalure not doing their job.
- All of these changes apply to TP/MST as well.
Ele. = 1 + ((Weapon_Element% / 151.5))
Player -> Enemy: (Critical * ((ATP / 3.7) * PA Mod. * Ele. * ATP_Buff - (DFP/3)) * (2000/(2000+DFP)) * DFP_Buff)
Enemy -> Player: (Critical * ((ATP / 2.5) * PA Mod. * Ele. * ATP_Buff - (DFP/1.5)) * (1050/(1050+DFP)) * DFP_Buff)
We’ll be tweaking the formula in the next couple of patches to get it ready for release.
The condition interpreter for missions has been rewritten. Mission select, start, clear and fail conditions should be better handled now. This might cause a couple of bugs though.
The randomizer has been changed from using the Mersenne Twister structure to using PCG.
Along with this randomizer change, we are experimenting with variable drop rates for items. This means if an item has not come into circulation after a certain amount of time, its rate will increase to get that item into circulation.
As mentioned near the top, Protectors Lambda and Protectors Zeta are now available to play. Protectors Lambda will be available at Moatoob's Northern Continent: Ice Plains. Protectors Zeta will be available at Falz Memoria on the GUARDIANS Colony.
Clear box information for these events can be found on the following spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LBw5JooIWUVYFtFKiTB4HfxjFgTWbIwWOrC3TeaTHNY/edit?usp=sharing