Oh wow!

New to Phantasy Star or a long time Veteran? Tell us a little about yourself c:
JarJarBuzzed

Oh wow!

Postby JarJarBuzzed » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:49 pm

Short story,

I was playing the FFX Remaster, and it randomly jogged my memory of PSU. So I did a quick google search, "phantasy star universe server," found a Steam post, and now I'm here!

I'm very excited to see that this is a thing. I played PSU around 2009-2013. I jumped on right as the Firebreak event started, met a very nice gentleman from the Netherlands that showed me the ropes, and was hooked ever since. I can't wait to get started again!

Kyu

Re: Oh wow!

Postby Kyu » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:24 am

JarJarBuzzed wrote:Short story,

I was playing the FFX Remaster, and it randomly jogged my memory of PSU. So I did a quick google search, "phantasy star universe server," found a Steam post, and now I'm here!

I'm very excited to see that this is a thing. I played PSU around 2009-2013. I jumped on right as the Firebreak event started, met a very nice gentleman from the Netherlands that showed me the ropes, and was hooked ever since. I can't wait to get started again!

Welcome to Clementine! As you might notice, our forum is pretty much dead and isn't used that much anymore. A majority of the community has moved to our discord server, and it's where you will find more real-time updates about the server, as well as becoming a part of our community! You can click the discord icon in the top right of the forum to find the link to our discord.

Return to “Introduction”