A quick update.

Find out the latest news about Clementine, here!
Marmalade

A quick update.

Postby Marmalade » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:06 pm

Hi, I'm just writing a quick update to let people know that we don't really use this forum anymore, and it's gone long abandoned for a while now. Understandably, most of our community resides in our Discord server, so anyone wondering if this project is still running and being worked on: Yes, and I would encourage you to join our Discord server if you're looking for support or people to interact with.
See: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1911

On the topic of the forum!
We're going to be revamping the forum and hopefully getting an actual web page for news and downloads, etc. While nothing is set in stone, I would at least like to make clear that this forum will likely be archived soon so that members with extensive guides and informative posts can still recover their work. I'll post more about it when we're closer to actually having a new forum.

Ok see ya cute stuffs o/
Thank you, Seras! c:

[Development Twitter]
[Development Twitch]

Strudel

Re: A quick update.

Postby Strudel » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:10 am

i love u

SegaGamer

Postby SegaGamer » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:37 am

The forum is a ghost town these days.......even Noblewine has disappeared from it :lol:

Nameless

Postby Nameless » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:50 am

I still check here frequently. I know the updates aren't here, but I quickly glance at the 'We're broke' thread and check the Patreon and Twitter statuses. A bit sad how Discord has killed yet another forum, but that's just how the internet goes these days. :cry: Well, looking forward to the updated forum whenever that comes! Maybe save it for when the Rewrite is ready to go and we can make that our permanent home with a general forum, trade forum, off topic forum, wiki links, drop tables, and all that good stuff.

BloodPuddles

Postby BloodPuddles » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:54 pm

Discord is lame though, I don't wanna sift through a mountain of peoples' rapid fire clutter to see old stuff. Forums are like neatly organized public mail.

SegaGamer

Postby SegaGamer » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:58 pm

BloodPuddles wrote:Discord is lame though, I don't wanna sift through a mountain of peoples' rapid fire clutter to see old stuff. Forums are like neatly organized public mail.

I agree. I keep up to date with Discord and it's good if you are looking for a quick reply, but I will always prefer forums when it comes to actual discussion.

Gnome

Postby Gnome » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:55 am

Forums have their advantages and so does Discord, equally both have cons.

The biggest advantage of Discord, is obviously, live direct contact with the community, and staff.

The biggest advantage of Forums, is neat discussion, as well as storing alot of information that's quick and easy to find and read.

We'll still have a forum, hopefully it'll be nice and shiny and oooo and ahhh, and a pretty webpage to boot. I look forward to scribbling all over that clean slate of a forum 8-)
Hurt me please

JCGamer

Postby JCGamer » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:27 pm

:lol: :lol: i have to say that if your not going to support or run a forum. Can I suggest to just close down the forum to the mean time and just make a web page of with Twitter and Discord and the Alpha server for people o get access to the Google Drive or Mediafire
then YOU CAN can make a post on webpage with instruction on what they need to do for them to get connected and if they have any issue you can tell them that you have discord community with answer and question for trouble shooting And also you can Add an F.A.Q in case they need to seek more info ;)

AND REMEMBER ITS JUST SUGGESTION :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: yeah my idea :P

Return to “News & Information”