Questions about character names.

A collection of commonly sought after information regarding Phantasy Star Universe and the Clementine Server.
Take a couple of minutes to look here before posting your questions, please!
Cyborg Slayer

Questions about character names.

Postby Cyborg Slayer » Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:03 pm

1. Is there any way to change a name after the character was already created?

2. Does PSU have section IDs like PSO based on your name? I noticed my character had purple highlights on his chest and armor that doesn't look like part of the armor itself. Will have to confirm this further by changing outfits, but while I'm away from home, it'd be nice to know.

Many thanks for the answers and the server keeping this game alive!

Midori Hoshi

Re: Questions about character names.

Postby Midori Hoshi » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:35 pm

Cyborg Slayer wrote:1. Is there any way to change a name after the character was already created?

2. Does PSU have section IDs like PSO based on your name? I noticed my character had purple highlights on his chest and armor that doesn't look like part of the armor itself. Will have to confirm this further by changing outfits, but while I'm away from home, it'd be nice to know.

Many thanks for the answers and the server keeping this game alive!

1. No. You can't change your character's name after creating them.

2. PSU doesn't have section IDs. The purple highlights on your clothes may be your dark element armor. Many clothes will have areas on them that change color based on your armor element. It's a useful way to check what element armor you are currently using.
ミドリ★
Female Newman Masterforce

Return to “Facts, Questions and Answers”