*sigh* well....

Want to talk about something that isn't necessarily related to Phantasy Star Universe? You can talk about it here!
Sophie

*sigh* well....

Postby Sophie » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:49 pm

Well....before you say anything, let me clear up a few things. I know you all feel like i lied to you now that you have seen me back...in some shape or form....first things first: Sophie is gone....my old RP characters are gone...Sophie is not my name in RL...infact i'm not even a female in RL....most of you know this of course. I no longer want to be known by her, which is why i'll be getting a new account here on the forums to leave Sophie behind. Unless i can change my name. I now present to you, my 2 new RP characters that you will be seeing me use in the game. They are as follows: Subject G-11, a Human test subject made in a Lab in Parum. She has been Enhanced with some Tech, and has been Rising in height as she is the tallest person in this world. She mostly Acts on her Instinct and her Enhanced Tech to get her through her battles, and then after battle she sends a battle report back to the Lab for them to study. Now we come to Subject G-12....oh boy....Unlike G-11 who is mostly Human, G-12 is all Machine and Tech based. She is a tiny Android who's programming is like a 9 year old, but a smart one at that. As her digital brain shall we say has been implanted with everything in terms of information and how to fight...that and...she seem's to think she is more superior to G-11...thankfully, this is something that stays behind the scenes. And That's G-11 and G-12 :) and no...they will not have name's eventually...most lab experiments just got by Letter's and Number's. and...i guess i should say its good to be back. But...i know i'm asking alot from you guys...but i need you to move on from my old characters. This is me now...if you don't accept it right away that's fine. But...Please x

Jet

Re: *sigh* well....

Postby Jet » Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:54 am

My love, you came back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sophie

Re: *sigh* well....

Postby Sophie » Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:59 am

Not as Sophie though Jet....Sophie is gone.....i came back as 2 other...what's the word...entities.

Return to “Chit-Chat”