I Announce My Leave from this Community + Best Of Luck

Want to talk about something that isn't necessarily related to Phantasy Star Universe? You can talk about it here!
Sophie

I Announce My Leave from this Community + Best Of Luck

Postby Sophie » Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:20 pm

I'm almost in tears to say this you guys, but i'm announcing my Leave from this community. you guys where the best, i loved each and everyone of you. but i don't play Clementine anymore, i havnt for most of the year, its not cause i've suddenly disliked it..i've *sigh* lost interest. i've been doing other things but i leave with saying this: Best of Luck to all of you to successfully Bring back the PSU we remember, i hope you succeed and it was a pleasure being part of it. take care all of you *hugs and kisses* and all my Role Play characters are going with me, but you have my permission to take them off my hands and use them. whatever you want. bye guys x

Dual Stream

Re: I Announce My Leave from this Community + Best Of Luck

Postby Dual Stream » Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:42 pm

Thought I hadn't seen you for a while Sophie!!?

Thanks for the kind words and I'm so glad you had fun while you were here.

best wishes - take care of yourself!!

(although I suspect we might see you again?)

- Viyra XXX

Sophie

Postby Sophie » Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:01 pm

Hi Dual Stream. sorry for the late reply, i didn't think my account was still active on here. Just decided to check XD. well to answer your question *sigh* I don't think i'm coming back. i know i've left before and then say a few weeks later or a month has gone bye, i return. but i don't know this time. if i decide to come back then, i'll be starting a new account and new characters. Sophie was just an RP character that's long gone. i'm sorry if i sound so depressed, but......i'm doing what i feel i need right now. but thanks for your kind words x

Midori Hoshi

Postby Midori Hoshi » Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:00 am

Take a break and relax for a bit, and keep an eye out for when the rewrite server will open to the public. Then you can come back and have fun starting new characters on the shiny new server with everyone. Take care (^_^)/
ミドリ★
Female Newman Masterforce

Jet

Postby Jet » Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:40 am

My heart! It feels as if it was diced asunder by a whirlwind of glacial shards. For my beloved Sophie has chosen to rescind me of her stunning, superb, and spectacular presence! Gasp! Oh, what terrible misfortune which has fallen upon myself. Like a drop of cyanide into the sweetest beverage ever created. My life, which Sophie consummated before...this...most unfortunate circumstance. I cannot bear suffer any longer. I cannot live another moment, for it was she that created the spark which fueled my aching, agonizing heart. Fare thee well, oh my sweet, sweet Sophie. You were absolutely too pure for this imperfect, cruel world. Even though I may no longer be here to tell others of your wondrous, kind, and benevolently beauty, the tender memories and feelings we conceived and shared for one another will forever be engraved into the fabric of the everlasting universe. ~~~<3

Return to “Chit-Chat”