Thank you!

New to Phantasy Star or a long time Veteran? Tell us a little about yourself c:
zacriac01

Thank you!

Postby zacriac01 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:27 pm

I just wanted to tell the admin how happy i am to be able to reexperience psu thanks to them. I started PSO when i was 5 on GC after switching to PSU when i was around i thing 11-12? i really enjoyed it and played a lot on PS2. When the server closed down i remember turning off my PS2 after saying bye to all of my online friend and crying for a while. I searched for another game like that for a long time and was never truly satisfied.

Thanks so much and cant wait to meeting all of you in the game! Im really chatty btw. My in game Character is Zacriac same as it was on the official release ! :)

Have a great day! :D

Dual Stream

Re: Thank you!

Postby Dual Stream » Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:42 pm

Welcome to Clementine!!

Apologies for the late reply - everybody on the team is currently spending all their time working on the re-write server (A smoother, more functional and updated PSU server, re-written from the ground up - hence the 're-write' moniker), so things here on the forums have been very slap-dash for a little while.

Things are a little quiet on the live server at the moment (as lots of people are waiting for the re-write), never-the-less it's still up and running for you to enjoy and you'll find a bunch of regular players to help you out if you have any problems. Do bear in mind though, that there won't be any updates to the current server and it will be completely superseded by the re-write server when it's ready.

Thanks for the enthusiastic words of support - hope to see you in-game.

- Viyra XXX

Return to “Introduction”