Forgot PSU ID

Got a problem or a solution particular to Phantasy Star Universe Offline? Post it here
thatrandomnoise

Forgot PSU ID

Postby thatrandomnoise » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:21 pm

I can't either remember my password or PSU ID that I made earlier on in the year and I was wondering if there is anyway of getting it back.

WarnerNor

Forgot PSU ID

Postby WarnerNor » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:15 pm

Hi guys ive come back to tppc after a long time but a problem is i forgot my account number :S started with a 7 if i remember and i cant find any link that leaves to an email adress. Can some 1 help me out ?

Gnome

Re: Forgot PSU ID

Postby Gnome » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:51 am

Sorry there was never a reply to the OP.

Unfortunately, the live server has no kind of security in place to protect or recover accounts safely. There isn't an email linked, or any kind of personal information stored that we could even remotely confirm that you are, in fact, the account's owner. This poses a few problems, almost anyone could pretend to be you, and claim your account if we allowed people to recover accounts in this flawed state, and this would be awful for most people. I understand the frustration of potential progress loss due to this and I apologise for that, we hope to have an actual account creation system in-place for the future, including the re-write, meaning you would be able to recover your account then and that's when it'd count because there wouldn't be any wipes.

TL;DR, We don't recover accounts because account security is none-existent (for now), Sorry!
Hurt me please

Return to “Help & Guides”