Hello Everyone (Close Pls)

This server is perfecto. There are no probl... oh.
Visual Studio reports nothing in debugging. Vol 2.
Ultimate

Hello Everyone (Close Pls)

Postby Ultimate » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:07 pm

Hi,

first of all i do like to thank the Clementine-Team for this opportunity to play PSU:Aotl, nice to relive this memories :D

But i found some things i am not sure if the are intended or bugs? Does it have something to do with the 1. Server? Bear in mind that i know that this is Alpha and many things are finished and other things aren't yet finished!

- Why can I, as a Wartecher, learn Photon Arts above my Skillcap? For instance, "Dus Majarra" should stay at Lv.30 (or at least at Lv.40 because i thought you might use the "latest" Version of PSU for this agenda) but i can still level it up , currently it is at around Lv.~43, and still going on!
Same goes for Bullets, "Mayalee Hit" is at Lv.21, but it shouldn't (Skillcap is 20), TECHNICs same situation - Jellen, Zalure, Zoldeen etc. are at Lv.31 etc... (Skillcap is at 30)

- All Photon Charger do not charge any Meseta, all of them!

- I read somewhere here in the Forum that some PA's, Bullet's, etc. aren't working, does this count "Mayalee Hit" into this situation? Because i can't leech/suck/steal any HP from the enemy

- All Combos don't change their damage through their combo, it only count's from the first Combo, for instance; "Dus Majarra" should do much more damage with the last combo/hit, but it doesn't!

- the latest Update shown on the ClemLauncher.exe is the 8th of August, 2017 (setting for Administration are set ON)

- PSO2 Loot system/style doesn't work when i start a game and someone joins me (both set on "Finder" as i read it here on the Forum) but PP recovery is on 3...

- Not a Bug but still for my interests :P When i try to start a game, there should be usually when i select a Mission, a Map of the current Position from the Planet/Station, but there is just that "Guardians" Sign which looks very boring :P will this come to life someday?

Sooo... Thats it, i hope someone has the time to answer/explain my questions/situations, i would be very thankful :D

Yours sincerely, Ultimate
Last edited by Ultimate on Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LadyRena

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby LadyRena » Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:25 pm

Ultimate wrote:- Why can I, as a Wartecher, learn Photon Arts above my Skillcap? For instance, "Dus Majarra" should stay at Lv.30 (or at least at Lv.40 because i thought you might use the "latest" Version of PSU for this agenda) but i can still level it up , currently it is at around Lv.~43, and still going on!
Same goes for Bullets, "Mayalee Hit" is at Lv.21, but it shouldn't (Skillcap is 20), TECHNICs same situation - Jellen, Zalure, Zoldeen etc. are at Lv.31 etc... (Skillcap is at 30)

We're well aware. No PA caps are currently implemented.

- All Photon Charger do not charge any Meseta, all of them!

That's intentional.

- I read somewhere here in the Forum that some PA's, Bullet's, etc. aren't working, does this count "Mayalee Hit" into this situation? Because i can't leech/suck/steal any HP from the enemy

Yes, it's included.

- All Combos don't change their damage through their combo, it only count's from the first Combo, for instance; "Dus Majarra" should do much more damage with the last combo/hit, but it doesn't!

It does not, no. This feature is currently being worked on.

- the latest Update shown on the ClemLauncher.exe is the 8th of August, 2017 (setting for Administration are set ON)

Yeah, it's outdated.

- PSO2 Loot system/style doesn't work when i start a game and someone joins me (both set on "Finder" as i read it here on the Forum) but PP recovery is on 3...

I don't know anything about the PSO2 Loot System not working, it worked fine last I used it; PP Recovery is static at 3 for the time being.
Bugs Masterlist
PSU360 Vet. Sorry if I don't do much party play; I have anxiety. Doing my part for the betterment of PSUClem.

Gnome

Postby Gnome » Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:26 pm

Everything above, the PSO2 system I wrote in somewhere less than an hour, so it's probably riddled with bugs, this will be greatly improved upon in the re-write though.

As for the Guardians sign, I'm unsure why that was a thing again...something...something...bugs? or the inability to load the correct images, either way, this works on the re-write and it properly displays the map as it did on the original servers.
Hurt me please

Ultimate

Postby Ultimate » Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:13 pm

Thanks both for the clear answers! :D

Sadly, I saw them (answers) a few days later and wanted to delete this post to avoid being "linked" to the "big BUG Post", but thanks anyway :D

Keep the good work, cheers!

Return to “Bugs & Problems”