Just a reminder to check the Twitter!

You can talk about anything Clementine related just here.
Nameless

Just a reminder to check the Twitter!

Postby Nameless » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:54 am

I notice the staff doesn't post many updates to the forums these days, but they put out great updates every 1-2 weeks on the Twitter! Please check it out if you feel that development is slowing down in any capacity. It's actually the exact opposite. Thank you everyone for your continued support and patience and I'm proud to be a Patreon supporter to such an awesome team. Long live PSU!

https://twitter.com/psuclementine

JCGamer

Re: Just a reminder to check the Twitter!

Postby JCGamer » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:43 pm

yeah I go there alot to check there working in progress on the server. but sad thing is there only doing it on the test server and not the one that everyone still goes and play the alpha server :roll:

I kinda feel that they can take what they worked on and transfer all that new update to the alpha server instead of wasting there time on test main test server. I feel that alpha server feel like shit server version of psu being out dated that no one want to deal with. :lol: but yet these so call Patreon supporter still hanging out on the alpha server that something I dont understand or get at all, if I was Patreon supporter i WONT BE hanging around on the Alpha server but I rather be on test server even more and not hanging out on the outdated alpha server :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HelloKitty

Postby HelloKitty » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:12 am

JCGamer wrote:yeah I go there alot to check there working in progress on the server. but sad thing is there only doing it on the test server and not the one that everyone still goes and play the alpha server :roll:

I kinda feel that they can take what they worked on and transfer all that new update to the alpha server instead of wasting there time on test main test server. I feel that alpha server feel like shit server version of psu being out dated that no one want to deal with. :lol: but yet these so call Patreon supporter still hanging out on the alpha server that something I dont understand or get at all, if I was Patreon supporter i WONT BE hanging around on the Alpha server but I rather be on test server even more and not hanging out on the outdated alpha server :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi JC! Do you get to play on the new server if your a Patreon?
If so I may become a Patreon. ^^
Hi I'm Kitty. My PSU 360 character was Hello Kitty a Female Neuman masterforce.
I made a http://www.phantasystarnetwork.com I hope to meet you all! =^.^=

LadyRena

Postby LadyRena » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:40 pm

HelloKitty wrote:
JCGamer wrote:yeah I go there alot to check there working in progress on the server. but sad thing is there only doing it on the test server and not the one that everyone still goes and play the alpha server :roll:

Hi JC! Do you get to play on the new server if your a Patreon?
If so I may become a Patreon. ^^

That depends on how you define "play". The Rewrite server is still strictly for testing, not actual gameplay, to my knowledge.
Bugs Masterlist
PSU360 Vet. Sorry if I don't do much party play; I have anxiety. Doing my part for the betterment of PSUClem.

Matt4394

Postby Matt4394 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:21 pm

lmao
Image ImageImage

Aelphasy

Postby Aelphasy » Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:26 pm

JC and his famous interventions, I missed. ;)

Otherwise, glad to see that the staff continues the good work.

Good luck !
Until the end.

Return to “Discussion”