Bustin In This Tread Like The Cool Aid Man OOH YEA!

Looking for people who played on the PC/PS2 Servers?
Let us know who you were!
rafen40k

Bustin In This Tread Like The Cool Aid Man OOH YEA!

Postby rafen40k » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:17 am

Hi
While i wait for 5gigs of Kick butt install let me do something to announce myself within the community
I am rafen40k on almost all types of media such as steam (mainly) Discord TS or various other things around the net.
the main reason im Downloading this is because i think it was like 15 years ago my friend stole me a Phantasy Star game from gamestop (ooh yea we bad), I cant even remember what one it was (maybe it PSU if so it will be like coming home) but i never played anything like it. eventually that friend previously mentioned moved away and i coldnt afford my rent (did i mention we had an apartment) and probably pawned it with my Playstation 2 and the game didn't really cross my mind until i got to thinking man there really aint any new Phantasy Star games anymore.... Why! So i do some googleing and it spat me here, good thing too I was just about to give up searching and move to japan just to play PSO2.
d(^-^)b d(^-^)b d(^-^)b d(^-^)b d(^-^)b d(^-^)b d(^-^)b d(^-^)b d(^-^)b d(^-^)b d(^-^)b d(^-^)b d(^-^)b d(^-^)b
I cant wait to start grinding a mage and ranger with all yall!

Noblewine

Re: Bustin In This Tread Like The Cool Aid Man OOH YEA!

Postby Noblewine » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:30 am

Hello rafen40k, welcome to PSUCLEMENTINE, hype!
"I hate 2016 and this current year..." -Noblewine

Discord: Noble_wine#8594

Return to “PC/PS2 Players”