What to expect from a role player like me

Want to talk about something that isn't necessarily related to Phantasy Star Universe? You can talk about it here!
Sophie

What to expect from a role player like me

Postby Sophie » Sun May 27, 2018 4:56 pm

I enjoy Phansty Star Universe, its a great game :) has an open world machanic, interaction with other players and so on. but i dont play it normally i RP in it which stands for role play, when i create my characters in the game i create Role play characters and i am going to use Iron Girl as my example. In PSU lore A Cast is a robot or a mechanical being....here comes a role player like me, i take a cast and turn it into just being a metal armor suit that a human can climb into and operate just like Iron man and has a functioning A.I to help keep the suit up to date, that my friends is what to expect from a role player like me. Iron Girl is just an Ordinary Buisness Girl with aims to be like Tony Stark so she decided to build herself a suit which looks like a cast since this is in the PSU universe and goes help the people...her real name is Jessica......on my profile picture is what Jessica looks like (on the left) outside her suit.
Last edited by Sophie on Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

PSUOverEverything

Re: What to expect from a role player like me

Postby PSUOverEverything » Tue May 29, 2018 8:35 pm

LOL

Noblewine

Postby Noblewine » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:38 am

Sophie return for now. =x
"I hate 2016 and this current year..." -Noblewine

Discord: Noble_wine#8594

Jet

Postby Jet » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:55 am

You sound like you need a good friend, Sophie.

Return to “Chit-Chat”