I need a break.

Find out the latest news about Clementine, here!
Necman

Re: I need a break.

Postby Necman » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:52 am

I wanted to quote Marmalade's post but I don't know how cause I suck it this stuff. Sorry

I really doubt anybody will be upset with your break. Patients and understanding are one of the important things needed to get through life. Your Health is even more important, plus you brought this game back from almost nothing. Take a good long break then decide if you want to come back or not. Thanks for everything.

ShawnEdward

Postby ShawnEdward » Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:09 pm

Thank you for your hard work, and I hope you feel better soon. We all need a break sometimes. I'm in love with this game:) I appreciate everyone's hard work.

Nameless

Postby Nameless » Tue May 01, 2018 12:30 am

Sorry for being late to the news/announcement. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the incredible knowledge and skill you have put forth, Marmalade. The entire community supports you and appreciates all you do. When, or if, you do come back, it will be to great applause and to the relief of everyone. I'm sure the other developers are proudly carrying the torch that you ignited back in Summer 2014. Please take care of yourself, and I wish everyone else who is supporting the project good luck! 2018 is too grand of a year to let this project fizzle out.

suou_t

Postby suou_t » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:00 pm

Is cheers for good work
Since I encountered this server for the first time, I had a pleasure for a long time
As a fans of PSU, I was so happy.

Just for now, please rest at ease
I do not know when it will be, but I am waiting for a restart

Now I just appreciate playing
Thank you!

Saber1764

Postby Saber1764 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:20 pm

Take as long a break as you need Marm. Pretty sure the server's in good hands. :3
"I think it's my adventure, my trip, my journey, and I guess my attitude is, let the chips fall where they may." -Leonard Nimoy 1931-2015

Return to “News & Information”