Quick Question? Quick Answer Thread!

You can talk about anything Clementine related just here.
yeetus

Re: Quick Question? Quick Answer Thread!

Postby yeetus » Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:28 am

Do missions actually end? the level one mission on the spaceport doesnt end from what i can tell. Do i have to abort mission from the counter?

Midori Hoshi

Postby Midori Hoshi » Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:33 am

yeetus wrote:Do missions actually end? the level one mission on the spaceport doesnt end from what i can tell. Do i have to abort mission from the counter?

That mission doesn't clear properly. You can abort the mission from the party menu.

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=1873

Check this guide for all the information on what missions can be cleared. As a general rule, unless it has a non-dragon boss, it can probably be cleared. Unsafe Passage (the level one mission) may be one of the few exceptions.
ミドリ★
Female Newman Masterforce

Otomaze

Use my PSU CD to installl and play on Clementine Server?

Postby Otomaze » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:57 pm

Hello!
Can I install PSU on my computer with my own CD and only change the executable without downloading the entire game?

shade

Postby shade » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:25 pm

You can't install the game from a DVD and only change the *.exe, it won't work because JP Sup Up content will be missing, you'll use some NA contents whereas the server may be based on the JP one (lobbies, for exemple) and it's not sure the launcher will check this and replace every "needed" files.

Even if what you propose was possible, by the amount of files that needs to be updated/replaced from a NA DVD fresh installation, you wouldn't save yourself a long download. In a way, it'd be like to insert a PS4 or a Xbox One game disc in the console and expect to play without having to dl the entire game...
ぐぇぐぇ。ぼよよん。

professorbag

Postby professorbag » Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:52 am

Can anyone give me a quick rundown on the state of the server?

Last time i played was around April 2017 and i remember the basic things being there and some bosses not working properly (after you killed them the mission wouldn't end)

Just curious is as to how this has progressed so far.

acroshin

Postby acroshin » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:40 am

Heya, so I made a pledge on patreon and it said you get access to the closed server. How do I go about joining it? Is it currently available or just something in the future?

mhreckless

Postby mhreckless » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:38 pm

Running today however there seems to be no drops - not the only one ? is there something wrong??

Return to “Discussion”