Midori Hoshi's Xbox One/360 Controller Advanced Controls Guide

All the help in the world is right here.
Matriotix

Re: Midori Hoshi's Xbox One/360 Controller Advanced Controls Guide

Postby Matriotix » Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:17 pm

Woo, been a while since I've checked this server out again.

That sure is a lot of customization, and this is gonna sound dumb but, all I want for now is to know how to make LT and RT page up and down without doing all this stuff.

Tbh I'm not using an Xbox 360/One controller... or even technically a PS3 controller. I'm using a Chinese copy of a ps3 controller that has the ps2 design. It's bluetooth. I got pretty much everything working on the controller but I don't know how to assign page-up and page-down to LT and RT in clementine. In fact looking at the options menu->key configuration->gamepad settings I'm even sure where to assign LT and RT (I assume it's meant to be page left and page right?)

Is Page up and Page down apart of the whole JoyToKey thingy? That would be a bummer. :(

Midori Hoshi

Re: Midori Hoshi's Xbox One/360 Controller Advanced Controls Guide

Postby Midori Hoshi » Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:40 pm

You can't do Page Up/Down on your controller in PSU normally. You have to use special software such as JoyToKey. It's not that complicated though. Just go into the button settings in JoyToKey and set them to do Page Up and Down.

The way I set it up for this guide is actually complicated, since LT and RT also do so many other things. Getting it all to work without clashing was tricky.
ミドリ★
Female Newman Masterforce

Return to “Guides”