Clementine Public Test Announcement

Find out the latest news about Clementine, here!
Tony

Re: Clementine Public Test Announcement

Postby Tony » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:33 pm

kitemay wrote:launcher from page one on this thread isn't patching, is that the main server or a test server? if it's a test server mind linking main server?

keeps saying "failed to establish with server,automatic retry will take place."

entrance a is up, but entrance b is down if that helps at all.

Thanks for letting us know!

As of right now, our network for the public test server is offline. There is currently no concrete ETA on when it'll be back, but it shouldn't be more than a few days.

The patcher, and launcher API is hosted on the same network as the public test server, so those won't work until the game servers are back as well. The status indicators on the launcher aren't working properly at this time, so check with us via discord if you want a more accurate status for the server.
"Explaining it is like trying to eat a bear trap... or something"

kitemay

Postby kitemay » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:36 pm

thanks for clarifying

Zengobag

Postby Zengobag » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:08 pm

For anyone having problems with Chrome NOT downloading it from Google Drive link - even if Google Drive is set up on PC.

Remove ANY download manager extensions from Chrome.. It downloads then.
I even went through the video 4-5 times and never realised it could be Chrono Download Manager extension that was screwing up at roughly 3.5Gb each time. lol

You have been warned. ;)

kitemay

Postby kitemay » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:19 am

hey listen, why not ask for help from the psobb server staff? three main ones are out, ultima, which has the most custom content i hear, Schthack has some custom stuff, ephinea which is a totally vanilla server if i remember right.

Zengobag

Postby Zengobag » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:52 pm

I have same problem as Kitemay with server so checked here first. I can wait a few more days as just installed PSO2 and that brought back memories of my PSO Dreamcast days with dial-up gaming. I was heavily into that game and even bought a keyboard just for playing it.

Tony

Postby Tony » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:54 pm

kitemay wrote:hey listen, why not ask for help from the psobb server staff? three main ones are out, ultima, which has the most custom content i hear, Schthack has some custom stuff, ephinea which is a totally vanilla server if i remember right.

PSU and PSO are very different internally. There are similarities, but there is pretty much nothing in the way of helpful common ground.

Additionally, our issues currently don't lie within anything PSU specific. Our physical network that we run the live server on is just offline at the moment (physical lack of internet connection).
"Explaining it is like trying to eat a bear trap... or something"

kitemay

Postby kitemay » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:10 pm

ahh i see

Zengobag

Postby Zengobag » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:37 am

A little later I will be posting links to the installer on Mega.nz
What I have done is got all the installer files into a RAR file but got it to split at 1Gb size so there are 6 files like this -> "PSU Clementine Installer.part1.rar", numbered 1 to 6. Part 6 being 190Mb or so. When on my Mega account they will be staying there so feel free to add the links to main page if wanted. Part 1 is already there, I'm just waiting for the others to finish uploading. I'm using the Megasync desktop app to upload them so it's just a case of waiting now. :(
At least then anyone that wants to get it from Mega.nz will have the option.

Hope you don't mind.
Last edited by Zengobag on Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

Zengobag

Postby Zengobag » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:45 am

Can someone test this link for me as it'll let me download it anyway as I have an account... I think.. I have set it as "link with key" so that should work shouldn't it?

PSU Clementine part 1 -> https://mega.nz/#!hM8xwaJI!5dDbxeV-NM4e ... z_hETPTrzA

The link works and I have the option to Download or Import so it looks OK and the download button does start downloading for me but I don't know if anyone else can download it. Hence the first line above so can someone WITHOUT a Mega.nz account try it please and let me know. Thanks.

kitemay

Postby kitemay » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:17 am

Zengobag wrote:Can someone test this link for me as it'll let me download it anyway as I have an account... I think.. I have set it as "link with key" so that should work shouldn't it?

PSU Clementine part 1 -> https://mega.nz/#!hM8xwaJI!5dDbxeV-NM4e ... z_hETPTrzA

The link works and I have the option to Download or Import so it looks OK and the download button does start downloading for me but I don't know if anyone else can download it. Hence the first line above so can someone WITHOUT a Mega.nz account try it please and let me know. Thanks.

download works

Return to “News & Information”