Clementine Public Test Announcement

Find out the latest news about Clementine, here!
Midori Hoshi

Re: Clementine Public Test Announcement

Postby Midori Hoshi » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:19 pm

kcv1per wrote:I'm having problems trying to create an account. Doesn't matter what username I use followed by "_n" I get an 'error: 045. Error occurred' message. Then I just go back to the main menu

The server is down right now.

*edit*
The server is back up.
ミドリ★
Female Newman Masterforce

JamesJr

Postby JamesJr » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:20 pm

Not gonna lie,
This is extremely complicated for me to download. At the very least figure out?
The google drive doesnt work, unless i have a mega account? I have an account, got mega, still dont know what tf is going on.
Hear about having to do it through psumods,
So here I am trying to figure out how to do that.
which is another 15 step process?
can I get some help please? Cause I truly don't understand.

ChronosNotashi

Postby ChronosNotashi » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:16 am

JamesJr wrote:Not gonna lie,
This is extremely complicated for me to download. At the very least figure out?
The google drive doesnt work, unless i have a mega account? I have an account, got mega, still dont know what tf is going on.
Hear about having to do it through psumods,
So here I am trying to figure out how to do that.
which is another 15 step process?
can I get some help please? Cause I truly don't understand.

The PSU AotI client/offline patch download on psumods is actually not one big download, but smaller pieces, so a MEGA account isn't required. It also lets you play the offline mode if you're interested in that (though you may want to locate the most recent PSUC manual patch in case the launcher provided in the offline patch doesn't work).

If you go that route, what you want to do is this:

(Early warning now: if you download the necessary content through your browser using MEGA, it will most likely save the download files to your cookies, and they might remain there after the download is complete (meaning that the full download will consume twice the space on your hard drive). If this happens, you'll have to find the files in your cookies and delete them (assuming you don't clean out your cookies regularly).)

1) From the Clementine forum, locate and click on "Game Modifications" to be taken to psumods. Then click on "PSU Modding" and look for "PSI:AotI Client Download" near the top of the page.

2) Download all of the setup files for AotI (and extract them? Can't quite recall if they're in .zip files), put them all in one folder, then run "setup.exe" and install the game (best to go with the default directory). Now this is the part where you want to be careful, as the topic also has a download for the original PSU client, and the files for original PSU and PSU:AotI clients DON'T MIX. You'll get an error if you have the wrong files, meaning you'll have to double-check your files and download the right one(s).

3) This part will depend on whether or not you're tech-savvy. If you are, then you'll want to locate the PsuIlluminusInt.7zip download (should be the first link in the AE patch section), extract it to the game's root directory, then run the PATCH.bat file. If you're not, you'll want to download the PsuIlluminusInt.exe file (second link in the AE patch section) and then carefully follow the steps given to extract and run the PATCH.bat file (there's even visual images in the post to help you out if you truly have no idea where everything is).

4) Create a shortcut for the PSU Clementine launcher, then make sure that it launches correctly. If it doesn't, then you'll need to download and apply the latest manual patch.

After that, you should be able to play PSU Clementine without issues (well...not entirely, given how the server's still in Alpha, but you know what I mean).

KrazyBlizzard

Postby KrazyBlizzard » Mon May 07, 2018 12:05 pm

Cuddly Doll wrote:I'm gonna hide in a hole until it's over (:

Stop Hibernating

Backyard_Bugeisha

Postby Backyard_Bugeisha » Tue May 22, 2018 6:52 pm

Hey sorry im new here, im trying to get this download to work but im running MAC, does this link also work for mac because im having a hard time trying to run the exe

Midori Hoshi

Postby Midori Hoshi » Tue May 22, 2018 7:55 pm

Backyard_Bugeisha wrote:Hey sorry im new here, im trying to get this download to work but im running MAC, does this link also work for mac because im having a hard time trying to run the exe

It's for Windows. If you want to run it on a Mac, you will need to run Windows on it in order to play it.
ミドリ★
Female Newman Masterforce

jbells

Postby jbells » Thu May 31, 2018 8:08 am

Every time I try to open the client after downloading everything and following the video, under news it says "Please place this launcher in your PSU-Clementine install directory..." im stuck here.

Rosedust

Postby Rosedust » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:05 am

Im so excited and I couldnt wait to play PSU with my sister again, I had 0 problem installing mine, but every time my sister attempts to download, the download fails not even half way through... anyone have this problem? Or have an alternate download idea?

B142

Postby B142 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:01 am

hi everyone im noticing something when i login i get stuck on the authenticating PSU ID then it times out did i do something wrong btw err no. 038

Return to “News & Information”