Xbox 360 controller fully functional!!! (easiest way!)

All the help in the world is right here.
wyll001

Xbox 360 controller fully functional!!! (easiest way!)

Postby wyll001 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:04 am

It will work for it's intended features, but can't use custom keys, however, besides keyboard shortcut, chat and invites, will only need to play with the controller
For easy up, set up the controller to the game first:
1: Open the launcher
2: Go to Options
3: click the second option on the right and the third button

you can play already, but for the trigger, you'll need something more

1: Google up Xinput Plus or simply go to https://sites.google.com/site/0dd14lab/xinput-plus
2: click on the latest built and save it to your computer ( please note that the Japanese site bad configured, the link doesn't appear clickable, but actually is, in disguises )
3: extract and run it
4: open PSUC.exe from the place where you installed
5: Click on the DirectInput tab and set up like this
6: click apply and okay if prompted, then close it

But wait! there more!

8: repeat the setup part until you get back to the GamePad Settings
but this time you'll hear a beep, it means Xinput Plus is working
9: configure the D-pad as follows
10: Set the the rest
11: and set up the triggers, personally I like to use the triggers for lock on / targeting and switching weapons ( i.e. Tech Rods, Saber / Handgun)
just to prove it
13: confirm all the setting and exit the launcher just to make sure it was saved
14: launch the games and you'll hear a beep, and you're done, Congratulation!

all we need to do now fix up that awful aiming for guns and tech! ;)

harrison07

Re: Xbox 360 controller fully functional!!! (easiest way!)

Postby harrison07 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:19 am

Great guide bro easy and quick!

PSUC- harrison
PSO2 - I Yuki I

Just need more time.

liver02

Postby liver02 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:37 am

i can't see these screenshots. they are all blurry. can someone transcribe the directions for me?

EDIT:

I'm really sorry I was drunk and stressed out and mad and giving up and going to bed when I posted this and should have been much more polite!!! >.< would someone who can see the screenshots or OP be as kind as to write down what the settings for each step are? Thanks so much!!

wyll001

Postby wyll001 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:49 pm

liver02 wrote:i can't see these screenshots. they are all blurry. can someone transcribe the directions for me?

EDIT:

I'm really sorry I was drunk and stressed out and mad and giving up and going to bed when I posted this and should have been much more polite!!! >.< would someone who can see the screenshots or OP be as kind as to write down what the settings for each step are? Thanks so much!!

I can reupload it, but there a size limit, can you tell me what resolution you prefer? I can't use high-res because of this limit, but tell me what fits you better, and I'll work something out ;)

JCGamer

Postby JCGamer » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:26 am

there one big great important that you miss a big step your guide.
Please also keep in mind that when User or Member Install PSUC Client they need to go to there AppData to re -config there Option

for Windows 10 User they need to go to there Windows 10 START icon and right click and click RUN. On the Command they need to type %appdata% and find SEGA Folder.

Keep in mind that the SGEA Folder can be ether on Roaming folder or Local folder

open with notepad or notepad++ and find PsuIlluminus.INI

AND FIND THIS LANGUAGE =J AND CHANGE IT TO LANGUAGE =AE

And save as file

keep in mind Wyll that you need to be more detail with your guide when explain the leftover detail with in your guide :lol:

liver02

Postby liver02 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:07 pm

Wyll!! I'm not sure about resolution, as I know nothing about computers, but I can't see it on my phone either >.< would you be able to write down the steps?

Jet

Postby Jet » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:15 am

How do you toggle those stupid incoming messages on the controller? I would also like to be able to use the triggers to scroll up and down though my palette. How do I set up my triggers for that? And find a different site for those pics. Imgur, photobucket, etc... Can't even read that shit.

Kyu

Postby Kyu » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:41 am

Jet wrote:How do you toggle those stupid incoming messages on the controller? I would also like to be able to use the triggers to scroll up and down though my palette. How do I set up my triggers for that? And find a different site for those pics. Imgur, photobucket, etc... Can't even read that shit.

For the triggers to work, you usually have to use a third party software like Xpadder (to my knowledge). I never bother with the triggers though. I always have my keyboard out for typing so I don't find it too big a deal to just push Z (or whatever button you might be using).

BloodravenD

Postby BloodravenD » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:07 pm

Thank you for providing a guide, however the photos you used are way too small to be useful. If you could, maybe have them linked via imgur or photobucket, so you can avoid the image size problem. I managed to follow up to after you got the d-pad set up, couldn't make out how to set up the triggers though.

Torikki

Postby Torikki » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:41 pm

Having trouble following this guide, completely lost me after 6, and I don't even think there was a 7, but by 8, I'm absolutely lost. I was good up until.

Return to “Guides”