No longer l@@king 4 cheap testers!

Occasionally we ask for help from the community when working on Clementine.
If there's anything that you feel you could help with then feel free to drop in here!
twisteddragon

Re: L@@king 4 cheap testers!

Postby twisteddragon » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:51 pm

I still cant help out if you need be.

Musturd

Postby Musturd » Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:57 pm

I'm interested in helping out wherever I can. I've been following this project intermittently ever since some fabulous bastard introduced me to it last year. I have over 20 years of experience in getting mad at video games. I'm new to PSU, but I played some PSOBB and started playing PSO2 during its CBT, before Tweaker made things easy. I enjoy troubleshooting and have downloaded many larrge files in my time. I have spent countless hours in the last 15 years being an unpaid guinea pig for online games. I'm excited to see how things turn out here.

Discord: Stupid#1910

wyll001

Postby wyll001 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:03 pm

*Put the hand on your shoulder from back* I be meaning to polish my coding skills, so if no one else shows up, I'll be around (¬︣‿¬︣)

Kanav

Postby Kanav » Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:58 pm

Download large files!
Got great internet and a terabyte of space.
Wonder why it doesn't work!
I do alot of troubleshooting with many games I have on my computer. Some of them being old classics and even big games like GTA. I have no trouble navigating folders and getting what I need.
Make it work!
Well since this is PSU, I will work hard to make sure it works because its PSU! With all my years of experience in folder searching, game benchmarks, and researching/troubleshooting, I have no doubt that I can make it work :)
Ive been doing this for years :P
Make characters!
Ive made quite a few characters when playing on X360. Absolutely enjoyed this game and want to relive it all over again.
Check mission stuff!
Easy, cant wait to be apart of all that is clementine!
Make sure stuff works better than it already does!
I always test my games to the limits and to make sure I get the best out of it and my computer as I can.

Discord: Kanav#2887

bikerman145

Postby bikerman145 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:53 pm

Hello

I was checking up on clementine and saw that there was an opportunity to help the progression of one of my favorite games.
So here i am just throwing my name out there.
I have decent bandwidth and have no problems with large files
I have been a tester for a multitude of games and have a strong passion for Phantasy star.
I am computer technician and can handle my self in windows and linux.
I've played the Japanese severs and can navigate without English text

If your still looking for testers and weren't frighten off by this wall of text then my discord is

bikerman145#7425

dev code: 97118885207097344

Zadamanim

Postby Zadamanim » Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:58 am

Hi, I'm in the Clementine discord already, same name, Zadamanim #1072.

I have some experience modding old games (mainly Super Smash Bros. Melee), and developing games. I'm a sound engineer working in the games industry, so I can create music and sound effects assets, fix volume levels, and remaster old sounds.

I have a badass PC (Windows 10) with plenty of harddrive space, so I can run anything you throw at me.

I'd love to help out with the development of Clementine on my free time, so I hope you consider my application!

Marmalade

Postby Marmalade » Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:01 pm

I've pretty much gotten everyone I need right now, but I feel it somewhat sensless to bring in other people at this point because my hopes of another public test aren't very far off, so you'll be able to test regardless...

Sorry to those who didn't get selected, you won't have much longer to wait though.
Thank you, Seras! c:

[Development Twitter]
[Development Twitch]

忍「Shinobu」

Postby 忍「Shinobu」 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:12 pm

Marmalade wrote:I've pretty much gotten everyone I need right now, but I feel it somewhat sensless to bring in other people at this point because my hopes of another public test aren't very far off, so you'll be able to test regardless...

Sorry to those who didn't get selected, you won't have much longer to wait though.

Woooooo!!!!!! I can't wait! Again, to everyone working hard on this, thank you all so so much! I know I'm not the only one who's excited about this, can't wait to see everyone on again! =D
G.I.R.L. (Guy In Real Life)

Characters

Ari - CAST-Acrotecher

LateNightBuddha

Postby LateNightBuddha » Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:36 am

Marmalade wrote:I've pretty much gotten everyone I need right now, but I feel it somewhat sensless to bring in other people at this point because my hopes of another public test aren't very far off, so you'll be able to test regardless...

Now-Now Marmalade, Don't get people's hopes up... We all know "around the corner" or "not much longer" is like saying February and then changing the date to May because of setbacks. I am kidding people don't go crazy, Relax!
Partner card ID: Missing
Let's play some PSU!

Reverendbonz

Re: No longer l@@king 4 cheap testers!

Postby Reverendbonz » Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:14 am

I am so triggered right now..... If this could go into public testing in like.. yesterday, that would be super... :P

Return to “Job List”