No longer l@@king 4 cheap testers!

Occasionally we ask for help from the community when working on Clementine.
If there's anything that you feel you could help with then feel free to drop in here!
Cyan0tic

Re: L@@king 4 cheap testers!

Postby Cyan0tic » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:11 pm

I would love to give it shot! Ive beta tested a handful of games as well play an insane amount of psu during the 360 days , i have a great connection and no day job so i can literally no life this! Im not some Master coder but i do know my fair share about computers and im always trying to get to the bottom of things , its just in my nature. I would love and appreciate the chance to help clementine in any way possible, i just want to get back to the 4th floor so damn bad guys!

Discord: Cyan0tic420 #2546

FAB555

Postby FAB555 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:26 am

I would love to to reenter the Gurhal system! GRM really needs my support/donations! There are so many things I still need to breakupgrade! FOR SCIENCE! I have a lovely FiOS 50/50 fiber optic connection for all gigantic file needs! I am not a programmer but I know my way around and how to get things to work. Heck I'm currently playing a Japanese game called Soul Worker by using a proxy to skip on by the blocks! There is also a translation patch for it, fun fun! Due to wonderful health issues that have cropped up, I have a lot of free time! Any distraction is welcome from my feet/legs! My Discord is FAB555#1845. Late to the party I know, but I had some issues!

Souma

Postby Souma » Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:28 pm

I can help with running missions and checking out areas that need looking at to see if anything looks out of place etc and if I see something wrong Il note it and post it, also should mention that I had played PSU on xbox 360 just a few months before AOTI came out so I know the missions quite well from memory and am aware how certain bosses should behave.

I am free 24/7 atm as I do not have a job and Have plenty of cash to live off so Im just chilling doing nothing so if you need my help il gladly give my services to the Clementine lords.

Side Note : I am completely capable of unzipping files so no worries in that area.

Thanks for reading my post :)

Souma

Rain Starfall

Postby Rain Starfall » Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:19 pm

Not sure if you still need testers but another can't hurt right? I'm available an would like a chance to test run things in PSU, I'v been a long time stalker of this board and i played PSU quite extensively during my youth so I'm pretty familiar with the game an should be able to notice stuff amiss/out of place such as enemies not behaving right or drops missing menu/shortcuts not working ect.

anyway yea, would love a chance to satisfy my cravings to play this once again and help further this server to its end goal, discord: dev#9047

Snowics

Postby Snowics » Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:26 pm

I can help out with anything you need, might as well put my name in, Snowics#5682

Regdegington

Postby Regdegington » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:04 am

*comes out of the shadows*
"You should pick me"
*Goes back into the shadows*
Discord: Regdegington #4950

Dreamicifantasy

Postby Dreamicifantasy » Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:54 pm

Sure, I can prompt for testing for some time.
I currently have semi-free week, after that I'll be busy again.
Too lazy at the moment to write a big introduction, but I can approve that I do know how to work with common archived file types and I've been in the public testing before.
Discord: Shizuru#5576
Last edited by Dreamicifantasy on Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sparta142

Postby Sparta142 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:17 am

Hey! Me and my friends loved playing PSU as kids and we'd really like to be able to play it again.

I've been following the project for a while and I'm really excited about the direction and progress so far, but I've felt bad that I haven't been able to contribute. I'm a second-year computer science student with a bunch of experience in programming, debugging, and just generally breaking games for the better good, so I think I'd be a great help to the project. If not, I hope you find some great people anyway.

Discord: House#3161

Thudicus

Postby Thudicus » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:25 pm

Well not much in the works of coding however I have loved PSO and PSU for a long time and it just came back in to my mind and I found Clementine. Was sad to see I couldn't get on right away.
I used to work with a friend of mine. We ran a private server of Ragnarok online a long, long time ago. I have some GM exp but mainly with player conflict. I would be more than happy to play test. report bugs or things that would make the game more pleasing to the players. I go out of my way to help! I am chill easy to get along with and good at solving a wide range of social issues and dynamics

Discord: Thudicus #9495

Gnome

Postby Gnome » Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:53 am

Might already be a bit late to state really, the main post is a little confusing but

We don't need you to have any programming or coding knowledge to help us during closed testing, after seeing so many of you post about it, I feel as if I should mention something now.
I hate every one of you.

Return to “Job List”