No longer l@@king 4 cheap testers!

Occasionally we ask for help from the community when working on Clementine.
If there's anything that you feel you could help with then feel free to drop in here!
Thugtastic

Re: L@@king 4 cheap testers!

Postby Thugtastic » Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:00 pm

Well, you've got my contact info if you want help. I won't be able to check for anything until I get home from work tonight. Hope I can be of assistance, buddy. :P

Judaz_Izcariot

Postby Judaz_Izcariot » Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:10 pm

LateNightBuddha wrote:
Judaz_Izcariot wrote:-Wonder why it doesn't work!
PSO2 Tweaker. Need I say more :v (<3 you Aida)

I believe you are confused because this post is about:
Phantasy Star Universe:AOTI, Clementine not PSO2 ;)

I didn't realize until now but Marmalade wasn't specific about what kind of testing he needed..
I know people will say it should be obvious but people who don't come around often and newcomers have no idea.

No, no lol. I was merely saying I have experience in wondering why things don't work. It was a bad joke. Sorry for the confusion.~

LateNightBuddha

Postby LateNightBuddha » Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:47 pm

Judaz_Izcariot wrote:
LateNightBuddha wrote:
Judaz_Izcariot wrote:-Wonder why it doesn't work!
PSO2 Tweaker. Need I say more :v (<3 you Aida)

I believe you are confused because this post is about:
Phantasy Star Universe:AOTI, Clementine not PSO2 ;)

I didn't realize until now but Marmalade wasn't specific about what kind of testing he needed..
I know people will say it should be obvious but people who don't come around often and newcomers have no idea.

No, no lol. I was merely saying I have experience in wondering why things don't work. It was a bad joke. Sorry for the confusion.~

Oh Gotcha, But still the post might be confusing to some people regardless.
Partner card ID: 1001550
Let's play some PSU!

Sam

Postby Sam » Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:39 pm

can i test please im reall good i mean look i broke PSU ! !!! guys please understand i want help tyest thank

TAZ

Postby TAZ » Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:39 pm

Download large files!
I can download most games pretty instantly and am use to it since i use to host lots of mc modded servers
Wonder why it doesn't work!
I'm great at finding every bug there can be in games since I'm always wondering "does this work" trying to break it. Considering this i usually test things out and find under what conditions will it work and which it wont to come up with a theory for the cause.
Make it work!
I wish I could help here but I haven't a clue how to mess with the files but I'm willing to learn what I can to help.
Log....In? I don't know if I can handle this (I am on my computer bored out of my mine for several hours a day the real problem is will I get off so we can edit and fix things)
Make characters!
I have a problem with constantly deleting and restarting people and power leveling so I can test all the classes and armor and skills at some point if that's what this is secretly asking
Check mission stuff!
What I said before about power leveling is true... I can use that time to test things out and also compare for when the server launches to give myself an advantage(not gonna like I like to to level sonic fast)
Make sure stuff works better than it already does!
I myself wont be able to make improvements but I will take notes of things I believe can be changed for the better and bring them up to the team. I would like to make my experience and everyone else as good as it can get so I'll recommend shit until I'm told to shut up.
Discord:TAZ#3103
Last edited by TAZ on Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

mysterious (Lucyboo)

Postby mysterious (Lucyboo) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:29 pm

long time psu player loves to test out and bug hunt and try to figure out coding issues love to help out anyway I can even if that just video recording issues I find and sending them
mydiscord id
sweetdreamsofanime
Last edited by mysterious (Lucyboo) on Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lets make psu a great game <3

Ricewind

Postby Ricewind » Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:33 pm

Hey, I'm kind of late to the party!

I'll be available for testing if you still need people. I have lots of free time at the moment (since school is rather easy >.>).

I'm Dutch (Netherlands), and have good internet (100/100).
I'm a software engineer (Not official yet) and have a pretty good understanding of the development/testing processes.
I myself work in C# most of the time. (Experienced in Java/Python/CSS/HTML/XML/SQL/PLSQL/T-SQL). I'm able to read/follow exception stack traces in most (if not all) OOP languages should this be required.
Not very good at programming in C++ (mainly due to the memory management that C# doesn't have).

Fluent English speaker/writer/reader.

My discord is <Ricewind#0553>

Should you require any additional information, send me a pm on discord (Not that active on the forums currently)

Edit: Oh yeah, I played PSU:AOTI (online) for a few years. I suppose that info helps :L. Played on Xbox (XBL: Dennis19901)

Midori Oku

Postby Midori Oku » Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:47 am

I can has tester position? I need to get on the server so I can just sit on the 4th floor!

Midori Hoshi wrote:Discord: Midori Hoshi#1011By the way, I'm not Midori Oku.

Or are you? I see through your lies!

Midori Hoshi wrote:I think Midori Oku and I will have a fun and intense rivalry on Clementine for best Master Force on the server.

Challenge accepted!

KanameChidori

Postby KanameChidori » Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:48 pm

I've got some time to burn.

Discord KanameChidori#1868
KanameChidori Lvl 180 Female Cast AF 20 FM 20 FF 20 PT 20 (JP)
LaLa Lvl 180 Female Newman 20 MF 20 FT 20 WT (JP)

AsunaChidori Lvl 120 Female Newman 10 FT 10 WT 20 MF (Clementine) (Retired)

spartanking

Postby spartanking » Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:31 am

I would like to try

Return to “Job List”