Willing to help with anything (except coding)

Occasionally we ask for help from the community when working on Clementine.
If there's anything that you feel you could help with then feel free to drop in here!
OtakuKitsune

Postby OtakuKitsune » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:37 am

If you all need any help testing or whatever just have Marmalade let me know. I work as a substitute at my current job, so I only work when someone else calls off that they need me to fill in for, so I'm available pretty much anytime. I've been friends with Marmalade for a good while and I've helped test stuff before, so... Hit me up if you need any extra assistance.

The reason "except coding" is in the title... When Marmalade first started on the Clementine project, trying to figure out Sega's retarded code layout, I tried to teach myself coding and couldn't get the hang of it. To be blunt, coding is pretty complex, like its own language... I just couldn't grasp it... My piss-poor memory only made that worse.

But seriously, I've done testing and even GM'd on a few games... so I'm willing to help with anything even the stupid little stuff.

NOT A BIG DEAL, KOTOMARU!

OtakuKitsune

Postby OtakuKitsune » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:43 am

Really, I don't care if it's the jobs that no one else wants anything to do with cause they're just mall dumb time consuming things.

I'd just love to be a part of the process and get this up and running for others to enjoy.

I really loved this game and was heartbroken when they shit the servers down... But honestly I've loved my PSU glory days... I'd happily get on to hang out and such but my original reason for loving and enjoying the game is practically gone... But is love to bring that happiness and light to others so they can get the chance to experience what I did. The game died well before its time.

NOT A BIG DEAL, KOTOMARU!

Killroy909

Re: Willing to help with anything (except coding)

Postby Killroy909 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:01 am

OtakuKitsune wrote:If you all need any help testing or whatever just have Marmalade let me know. I work as a substitute at my current job, so I only work when someone else calls off that they need me to fill in for, so I'm available pretty much anytime. I've been friends with Marmalade for a good while and I've helped test stuff before, so... Hit me up if you need any extra assistance.

The reason "except coding" is in the title... When Marmalade first started on the Clementine project, trying to figure out Sega's retarded code layout, I tried to teach myself coding and couldn't get the hang of it. To be blunt, coding is pretty complex, like its own language... I just couldn't grasp it... My piss-poor memory only made that worse.

But seriously, I've done testing and even GM'd on a few games... so I'm willing to help with anything even the stupid little stuff.

I think developers still looking for people to work on drops. PM tony or other developers in discord channel for more information.

If you haven't read this thread yet then here you go.

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1990

Good luck and hope everything goes well in the future.

Human- Killroy
Human- Dart

No longer your favorite HUmar
Clean state

Return to “Job List”