READ FIRST: KNOWN BUGS MASTERLIST [Updated May 22nd, 2018]

This server is perfecto. There are no probl... oh.
Visual Studio reports nothing in debugging. Vol 2.
LadyRena

Re: READ FIRST: KNOWN BUGS MASTERLIST [Updated October 4th]

Postby LadyRena » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:04 pm

ladygoon wrote:It was alot of hassle but I'm happy something worked. Thank you so much dual stream :D

As a word of caution, I spoke with Parallaxed & Gnome and it seems this is caused by spamming the Join Party option; something with the server gettin' more than one packet[?] for you and inserting you to a party twice.

Sometimes it happens at random, but you'll be safer if you're sure not to spam buttons - not accusing, just lettin' ya know!
Bugs Masterlist
PSU360 Vet. Sorry if I don't do much party play; I have anxiety. Doing my part for the betterment of PSUClem.

Commander Useless

Re: READ FIRST: KNOWN BUGS MASTERLIST [Updated November 10th]

Postby Commander Useless » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:24 pm

Hi LadyRena,

I just wanted to point out that I incorrectly stated (because of writing it in a confusing fashion) that clearing a mission will fix the projectile bug. What I meant was, it will "restart" itself or "reset" itself if you prefer, so the next mission you start your projectiles will be missing again.

This "reset" does not seem to happen otherwise, even if you abandon the mission and re-log into the game. I updated my other thread to correct the error with a new reply.

Sorry!

Doggie

Re: READ FIRST: KNOWN BUGS MASTERLIST [Updated November 10th]

Postby Doggie » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:48 pm

LadyRena wrote: Total Targeting Failure
Description: A rare glitch that usually occurs at character creation, but which can occur later. Your character will become unable to fire guns or target anything. Your hitboxes will all but vanish, though monsters will be able to harm you just fine.

Solution: Change class. This should instantly fix the bug. If not, contact an Admin immediately.

Another Solution (possibly): Abandoning and using a different armor than the one you are currently using.

I had a bug that was similar to this happen to me today. After one shot, i lost all movement and couldn't shoot. Luckily, i found out the reason it happened to me.

I was swapping armors mid-mission, and when i swapped to Rabol Lumirus from the shop, i got stuck after my first shot. Me and a friend did some testing and it is not because of Rabol Lumirus specifically being bugged. I gave him my Rabol Lumirus and he bought a new one from the shop too, both times he didn't get stuck.

After testing for awhile my Rabol Lumirus just turned invisible and i cant equip it. Here is a screenshot of what it looks like:
https://gyazo.com/6f0b9f9f180a433a6cd193d803e7f4f7

Dragosin

Re: READ FIRST: KNOWN BUGS MASTERLIST [Updated February 17th, 2018]

Postby Dragosin » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:57 pm

Came across a bug with storage last night. When I took out all my synth materials it only showed one of each although I have stored multiples in there. I'm not sure of it was noticed by anyone being that synthesizing is not implemented yet.

LadyRena

Re: READ FIRST: KNOWN BUGS MASTERLIST [Updated February 17th, 2018]

Postby LadyRena » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:14 pm

Dragosin wrote:Came across a bug with storage last night. When I took out all my synth materials it only showed one of each although I have stored multiples in there. I'm not sure of it was noticed by anyone being that synthesizing is not implemented yet.

I've heard of it before but I don't think I ever wrote it down; thank you for your report!
Bugs Masterlist
PSU360 Vet. Sorry if I don't do much party play; I have anxiety. Doing my part for the betterment of PSUClem.

Return to “Bugs & Problems”