Couple of questions about issues I am having

This server is perfecto. There are no probl... oh.
Visual Studio reports nothing in debugging. Vol 2.
THAVICIOUS1

Couple of questions about issues I am having

Postby THAVICIOUS1 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:17 am

Hi

To everyone on here, who's responsible for keeping the nostalgia alive, and other Phantasy Star Online private servers out there.
I want to personally thank you and god bless you!!! Guys i download the game on 01.27.2018, i am having a major issues
where it's no sound at all :( I have scrolled through the forums trying to find a solution but didn't Also i'd like to add
when i minimize the game it disappears faster than a Chris Angel magic trick, i would love to know if it's a possiblity
to correct this problem, also if i decide to purchase the game for usage can you install Clementine to a retail version
of this game? And also has anyone found a way to play this game in 1920x1080?

Thanks in advance have a safe weekend.

Marmalade

Re: Couple of questions about issues I am having

Postby Marmalade » Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:37 pm

THAVICIOUS1 wrote:i am having a major issues where it's no sound at all

Avoiding the obvious (turned up in sound mixer?) the only thing I can think of is to try another sound buffer setting for PSU.
Go to your PSU folder and run online(.exe)
Select Options and at the bottom, under Sound, click Custom
Under here you'll have 4 modes for a sound buffer, try them one at a time and see if anything changes.

THAVICIOUS1 wrote:Also i'd like to add
when i minimize the game it disappears faster than a Chris Angel magic trick, i would love to know if it's a possiblity
to correct this problem

THAVICIOUS1 wrote:And also has anyone found a way to play this game in 1920x1080?

You're probably playing in full screen mode. Unfortunately, PSU crashes immediately if you minimize or alt-tab in fullscreen mode '^'
There are work arounds! See: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1782&

THAVICIOUS1 wrote:also if i decide to purchase the game for usage can you install Clementine to a retail version

Unfortunately not. Clementine is based around the JP version of the game. Sega made the installer a public and free download.
You don't need to purchase anything to play online.

Hopefully this'll help you get on the right track!
Thank you, Seras! c:

[Development Twitter]
[Development Twitch]

Return to “Bugs & Problems”