Fist Missions

Got a problem or a solution particular to Phantasy Star Universe Offline? Post it here
Hiobs

Fist Missions

Postby Hiobs » Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:00 pm

I finialy found the low Missions Entrance and startet. After Block 3 there i am Tranfered to an i guess Pause Room with a Merchant.
The Problm is i can continue from therer. The Exits there all kick me back out. Im trapped in this Limbo Room. I can go to city sure but not end the mission.

Whta do i wrong?

Teddy

Re: Fist Missions

Postby Teddy » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:30 pm

Hiobs wrote:I finialy found the low Missions Entrance and startet. After Block 3 there i am Tranfered to an i guess Pause Room with a Merchant.
The Problm is i can continue from therer. The Exits there all kick me back out. Im trapped in this Limbo Room. I can go to city sure but not end the mission.

Whta do i wrong?

Unfortunately, the mission on the 4th floor (Unsafe Passage) is one of the few missions that is not able to be completed. I'd recommend trying Mad Creatures in Parum: East District, or Fight for Food at Transfer Terminal (the place you ended up after "finishing" Unsafe Passage). If you are stuck in that mission and so cannot start a new mission, simply follow these steps to abandon:

Start > Community > Party > Leader Rights > Abandon Mission > Yes

Then you should be able to start a new mission elsewhere.

Hiobs

Re: Fist Missions

Postby Hiobs » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:13 pm

Thx, that helped!

Return to “Help & Guides”