is there a keyboard bindings map i can take a look at?

Got a problem or a solution particular to Phantasy Star Universe Offline? Post it here
MrMecha

is there a keyboard bindings map i can take a look at?

Postby MrMecha » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:56 pm

I don't have a controller for PC at the moment so I'm stuck with keyboard.

also can't seem to setup proper keybindings without everything being "??????"

Help!

JasonWFD

Re: is there a keyboard bindings map i can take a look at?

Postby JasonWFD » Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:04 am

I too am having a hard time figuring out the controls. I have a controller but it doesn't seem to have full functionality, and I can't figure out all of the controls on the keyboard so I can't just map things with Joy2Key. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: Nevermind. Found out that if you click Options in the launcher you can find the controller configuration in the options pop-up. It's all question marks right now so it just took some Google-fu to figure out what things were what. I have my controller working as I remember it now.
@JasonAlanMcLain

SegaGamer

Postby SegaGamer » Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:00 am

Here are some pics to help you out. They are options pics in English.

http://i.imgur.com/NJ2bgbL.png
http://i.imgur.com/WzqoBm8.png
http://i.imgur.com/7HoGbBe.png
Clementine Character
M Human Sukotto

shade

Postby shade » Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:28 pm

You'd better switch your game in English : press Windows + R, run "%LOCALAPPDATA%\SEGA\PHANTASY STAR UNIVERSE Illuminus\PsuIlluminus.ini" (without the quote), then replace the "J" on the "Language" line by "AE" for (American) English, "F" for French or "G" for Germany. I haven't tried, but I think it should only have an effect on the original launcher (not the one provided by Clementine) and the option menu.

You've got question mark because it's in japanese and your computer isn't set to display it correctly.
ぐぇぐぇ。ぼよよん。

MrMecha

Postby MrMecha » Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:39 pm

shade wrote:You'd better switch your game in English : press Windows + R, run "%LOCALAPPDATA%\SEGA\PHANTASY STAR UNIVERSE Illuminus\PsuIlluminus.ini" (without the quote), then replace the "J" on the "Language" line by "AE" for (American) English, "F" for French or "G" for Germany. I haven't tried, but I think it should only have an effect on the original launcher (not the one provided by Clementine) and the option menu.

You've got question mark because it's in japanese and your computer isn't set to display it correctly.

Thank you! that was the problem

Ms Snow Wolf

Postby Ms Snow Wolf » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:48 am

JasonWFD wrote:I too am having a hard time figuring out the controls. I have a controller but it doesn't seem to have full functionality, and I can't figure out all of the controls on the keyboard so I can't just map things with Joy2Key. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: Nevermind. Found out that if you click Options in the launcher you can find the controller configuration in the options pop-up. It's all question marks right now so it just took some Google-fu to figure out what things were what. I have my controller working as I remember it now.
Hey, I'm new to the clementine server. I was wondering if you could help me figure out how to set up my xbox one controller to psu clementine. Thank you.

Return to “Help & Guides”