Playing PSU/Private Server

Got a problem or a solution particular to Phantasy Star Universe Offline? Post it here
TAZ

Playing PSU/Private Server

Postby TAZ » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:41 pm

I've tried asking in the chat but i only get go to the website and since i cant seem to find it here i thought i might as well ask.
can someone just make a post telling people or maybe just me what all we need to download to play and if at all possible show us where to get these downloads. thanks for the help.

Gnome

Re: Playing PSU/Private Server

Postby Gnome » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:44 pm

I mean....

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=2044

It's....posted in announcements on discord and everything so.
Hurt me please

TAZ

Postby TAZ » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:50 pm

I have that downloaded and then you asked if i had the jp launcher and i said no asked for it and someone just said come here and i couldnt find anything. I've downloaded whats on the page and still get a problem when its checking for a patch.

SegaGamer

Postby SegaGamer » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:55 pm

TAZ wrote:I have that downloaded and then you asked if i had the jp launcher and i said no asked for it and someone just said come here and i couldnt find anything. I've downloaded whats on the page and still get a problem when its checking for a patch.

If you have it downloaded then you are all set. All you need to do is extract it, install it, run it, then create your account.
Clementine Character
M Human Sukotto

TAZ

Postby TAZ » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:57 pm

Ok so its just a bug where i get an error when i click on a server? I thought i was just cause they were down but while they were up i was still getting the error. maybe i should just make a post in the bugs then.

TAZ

Postby TAZ » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:58 pm

Thanks for the help you too

Return to “Help & Guides”