Checking for new patch files.

Got a problem or a solution particular to Phantasy Star Universe Offline? Post it here
Etghon

Checking for new patch files.

Postby Etghon » Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:40 pm

When i go to log into the game it just keeps me on the checking for new patch files screen. Anyone know why or how too fix it? :D :D :D

Kurama

Re: Checking for new patch files.

Postby Kurama » Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:14 pm

There's actually a really easy fix for this problem that I figured most people would know about if they owned a computer. It's called reading the forum. ---> viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1960 :)
ロングライブクレメンタイン!

WhammyKing121

Postby WhammyKing121 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:57 pm

As of now, Clementine is no longer open to the public. The public alpha ended in very early April, and the server is currently undergoing closed testing. You can keep up to date with updates here, and from time to time we may post pictures of some of the new features in the Pictures and Videos thread. Currently, no reopening date has been discussed. Closed testing is making a lot of progress every day, and once the server has made what the developers feel is sufficient progress, it will be reopened for public testing. Until then keep checking back for updates, and / or join our Discord server.

All that being said, welcome to the forum, and hope to see you in game when Clementine is brought back online for the public :)

Read these threads for more information:
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1960
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1961
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1954
PSU Clementine Server
Whammy - Male - Human - Fortefighter
Emelina - Female - CAST - Gunmaster
Nyx - Female - Human - Acrotecher

PSU Japanese Server
Nyx - Female - Human - Fortefighter
Emelina - Female - CAST - Gunmaster

S3R3N4D3

Postby S3R3N4D3 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:25 pm

Hey can anyone help me? I made an account, it said account created then when i try to log in it keeps me on "checking for new patch files". I am currently watching someone stream. Does this just mean i cant play?

Clinya

Postby Clinya » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:00 am

Same problem

Return to “Help & Guides”