Fastest way to level up and gain meseta?

Got a problem or a solution particular to Phantasy Star Universe Offline? Post it here
Ultrex

Fastest way to level up and gain meseta?

Postby Ultrex » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:38 am

everything is pricy

ColossusXVI

Re: Fastest way to level up and gain meseta?

Postby ColossusXVI » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:01 am

It's simple, play the game. you get loads of meseta and exp by merely doing missions tailored to your level. Yes the grind may be a bit boring to get to the levels some people are, but as you progress it gets a bit more exciting. :mrgreen:

Seority

Postby Seority » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:42 am

Hi Ultrex!

While the test server is meant to play and find bugs, there are ways to grind out certain things at the start.

Currently, if you want easy money, start a mission of Mad Creatures S2 at Parum: East, break the haystacks, and sell the items you pick up.

Currently, if you want exp, join with other players to do higher level missions (S, S2, S3). Good missions to play for experience are Sleeping Warriors (Parium: Raffon Field Base), White Beast (Neudaiz: Pavilion of Air: Top), or SEED Express (Parium: Paracabana Coast).

These things become easier as you progress. Remember, these servers are up for testing, so keep that in mind. Enjoy!
"What is life, but not something to be treasured?"

Noblewine

Postby Noblewine » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:33 pm

I suggest Plains Overlord and pa level on the boss. A good suggestion is to level them to twenty-one. I haven't gotten online yet so I don't know if you earn meseta/mp as a reward for defeating Deragan.

My other tips is to farm drops and sell the stuff you don't need. Duplicates of weapons can help save you from wasting photon chargers. Ask for help. People will help if you ask. Don't be afraid to ask.
Last edited by Noblewine on Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I hate 2016 and this current year..." -Noblewine

Discord: Noble_wine#8594

Aelphasy

Postby Aelphasy » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:19 pm

Noblewine wrote:My other tips is to farm drops and sell the stuff you don't need.

Ty so much.
Until the end.

Return to “Help & Guides”