Sonic 2

Excited or disappointed by the sickest new games on the market? Other people are too, probably.
Noblewine

Sonic 2

Postby Noblewine » Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:43 am

Finished Sonic 1 on Sega Anniversary Collect 3D. I like it and I"m curious if I should just hunt down another anniversary collection to play Sonic 2 or should I download via E-shop. I rather buy another anniversary collection to be honest.
PSU CLEMENTINE!
Noble_wine lv 50 C: M: HU 10 FF lv 8
Rouge lv 56 B: F: HU lv 10 FF lv 5

Discord: Noble_wine#8594

Aelphasy

Re: Sonic 2

Postby Aelphasy » Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:48 am

What would life be without questioning ? Without doubt ?

Make your own choices, faces life.
Until the end.

Noblewine

Postby Noblewine » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:46 pm

Aelphasy wrote:What would life be without questioning ? Without doubt ?

Make your own choices, faces life.

That's deep bro, when did you become a sage? I'll keep that in mind but I don't enjoy feeling like I am getting ripped off. My faith/opinion about Sega is incredibly low after the shitty treatment with Phantasy Star Universe and the portable games plus PSZ. I mean it pretty shitty how Nintendo and Sega are collaborating with each other now regardless of how Nintendo is guilty of doing a lot of underhanded bs to make Sega fail.

So maybe I'll just hunt down an anniversary collection that has Sonic 2 on it. A nice bonus is finding other games I never heard of nor seen before. I never heard of Puyo Pop 2 until I played Sega 3D anniversary collection and I love it. The game-play is great, I feel challenged, the music is catchy as fuck, the controls work. The dialogue is in japanese, which I like but I wish they added subtitles. A minor complaint but I still like it.
The chibi art is cute too. Man, I wish I could figure out how to read lines I want to draw fanart of this game.
PSU CLEMENTINE!

Aelphasy

Postby Aelphasy » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:53 am

Until the end.

Noblewine

Postby Noblewine » Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:36 am

Ew polygon. Fake news....

I watched a little bit. Happy sega is pretending to listen to its audience.
PSU CLEMENTINE!

Aelphasy

Postby Aelphasy » Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:16 pm

It's not really Sega who takes care of this new Sonic retro, but a team that has received the agreement.

The work of this small team is remarkable, the flame of nostalgia lit up in me when I saw the "underside" of Greenhill ... in 1992 I was looking for a way to go below the level and There they did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFS6H2I9euw
Until the end.

Noblewine

Postby Noblewine » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:58 pm

I see alph I just hope it doesn't end up like Sonic Boom (cartoon or game). They are both just forced on the gaming community and no one wants to play it because of the drastic changes to the gameplay. An upside is people wanted this game and from what I saw so far from watching the video is the gameplay looks pretty solid.

The graphics support more fluid animation. I admit I am not much of a graphics person but I like how objects can be interacted with.
PSU CLEMENTINE!

Return to “Gaming”