Phantasy star zero

Excited or disappointed by the sickest new games on the market? Other people are too, probably.
Calamity

Phantasy star zero

Postby Calamity » Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:13 am

I am looking into buying an r4 card to get back online on psz . The only problem is , does anyone even play ? So I'm leaving this here for those who do still play and are interested in one last adventure in phantasy star zero , comment here or pm me so we can figure this out . I dub this , the phantasy star zero revival project .

Noblewine

Re: Phantasy star zero

Postby Noblewine » Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:51 am

I like to play PSZ again while I hunt for work. However the issue is my connection is shit.
My character will be a Male Humar named Noble_wine. Brown hair (like sora from KH), brown eyes (I wish blue was available), black jacket, brown pants sporting blue shoes.
My favorite color combo though the others aren't bad. The hairstyles are pretty generic so I picked the one that stuck out.

Main weapon is 2 Swords, Long sword and spear. I also like Single claw, twin daggers single saber and Twin Mechs. Slicers would be included but I never figured out how they worked in psz. XD
Last edited by Noblewine on Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PSU CLEMENTINE!
Noble_wine lv 50 C: M: HU 10 FF lv 8
Rouge lv 56 B: F: HU lv 10 FF lv 5

Discord: Noble_wine#8594

Calamity

Postby Calamity » Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:57 am

I'd be starting fresh and I have a question , if I started playing psz on an emulator on the pc. Could I move the saved information over to the r4 card when I buy it
And also can I olay online on an emulator

Calamity

Postby Calamity » Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:57 am

I'd be starting fresh and I have a question , if I started playing psz on an emulator on the pc. Could I move the saved information over to the r4 card when I buy it

Calamity

Postby Calamity » Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:47 pm

Instructions on how to patch your game with and without the action replay and how to connect to the server . I havent figured out how to work the ds emulator to get it connected but I'll post here when I find out https://github.com/polaris-/dwc_netw..._emulator/wiki

Calamity

Postby Calamity » Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:03 pm

Noblewine

Postby Noblewine » Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:23 pm

Calamity wrote:I'd be starting fresh and I have a question , if I started playing psz on an emulator on the pc. Could I move the saved information over to the r4 card when I buy it

I dunno I also will be remaking Noble_wine. Restarting doesn't matter, as long as I have someone to run missions with. Thanks for the links; I'll have to try it later. A friend wants to hang out and play Kirby Return to Dreamland in the afternoon so I'll be home later. I'll read the info later.

My labtop is done and I'm accessing through someone elses.
PSU CLEMENTINE!

Calamity

Postby Calamity » Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:14 pm

Awesome , I don't mind starting over either I was jus wondering if I could move the data over to an r4 when I finally get one

Noblewine

Postby Noblewine » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:44 pm

That's a question for the person who has created the server. He would know. Restarting won't be a problem though I hope he will keep cheaters off his private server. I hate cheaters. I know RNG is a problem in net games that it will cause others to cheat but that's an pet peeve and an issue with me.

My bad for the late respone. I am back to job hunting so I might be on at weird times.
PSU CLEMENTINE!

Return to “Gaming”