Been playing Final Fantasy 7 and 9

Excited or disappointed by the sickest new games on the market? Other people are too, probably.
Akiko hoshikari

Been playing Final Fantasy 7 and 9

Postby Akiko hoshikari » Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:00 am

Since the servers are still down I been spending alot of time playing Final Fantasy 7 and 9 during the meantime well mainly alot of Final Fantasy 7 which was my very first Final Fantasy game and one my favorites which I enjoy the most

Final Fantasy 7 and 9 are both available for Steam, Android and ISO, and you can also find them in the Google Play Store

Im looking forward for Final Fantasy 15 not long now

Noblewine

Re: Been playing Final Fantasy 7 and 9

Postby Noblewine » Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:12 am

I need to finish ff6 on my ds lite. =x

Lately I've been playing Mario Kart 7 online.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Discord: Noble_wine#8594

PSU CLEMENTINE!
Noble_wine lv 46 C: M: Hunter lv 10 Fortefighter lv 4

Akiko hoshikari

Postby Akiko hoshikari » Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:45 am

Noblewine wrote:I need to finish ff6 on my ds lite. =x

Lately I've been playing Mario Kart 7 online.

I havnt played Mario Kart in so long the last time I played it was a couple years back on the WII U.

Final Fantasy 6 I may played as I played one of them before 7 but cant remember

Noblewine

Postby Noblewine » Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:23 pm

The time I've spent playing Mario Kart 7 has been okay. Online mode is the best aspect of the game though I miss the ability to mini-turbo freely. Nintendo did a crappy job of fixing the game and changed the formula to adjust to the new gameplay. The gameplay changes are meh.

Increase your max speed of your kart by collecting ten coins (ten coins is the max amount). A mechanic that was in the first mario kart on the SNES. I don't get why they added a old game mechanic into the newest version. The weight of the character you pick no longer spins out if you bash into a heavier kart racer, e.i. Toad bashes into Boswer and spins out from the impact. The hang gliding and ability to drive through water slows the game down. I feel like I am playing Diddy Kong Racing/F-Zero while driving through some of the courses. The shortcuts are lame too. No challenge at all.

Nintendo has done squat with the motion sensor controls in the Mario kart games for the Wii and Wii U. They over-hyped the shit out of their product and under sell during both the Wii and Wii U life span.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PSU CLEMENTINE!

Akiko hoshikari

Postby Akiko hoshikari » Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:56 pm

I heard they in their own little world I also heard they making a new console due to bad sales on WII U and them making a Mario Kart game like some Diddy Kong Racing game which I remember back on the N64 since when did this idea come up. Maybe they miss Diddy Kong Racing and wanted a Mario Kart game with a Diddy Kong Racing Edition but didnt want to tell anyone

Noblewine

Postby Noblewine » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:05 pm

Nintendo really needs to stop pandering to people who don't play video games because of how they change the formula drastically. The formula in the older version of Mario Kart were fine regardless of how snaking was invented because of being able to mini-turbo freely.

experience with FF7 and 9 so far.
Last edited by Noblewine on Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PSU CLEMENTINE!

Akiko hoshikari

Postby Akiko hoshikari » Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:15 am

Noblewine wrote:Nintendo really needs to stop pandering to people who don't play video games because of how they change the formula drastically. The formula in the older version of Mario Kart were fine regardless of how snaking was invented because of being able to mini-turbo freely. I discovered that you can get stars easily in Mario Kart 7 with little effort. Star ranks are the highest rank in offline mode; 3 stars is the max.

So, I derailed the thread. Sorry. ^^;

How is your experience with FF7 and 9 so far.

Its fine

FF9 not played in about a week or 2 and FF7 trying to get my chars health to over a thousand so I can learn beta from the midgar zolom

Noblewine

Postby Noblewine » Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:18 am

Learning spells or techniques can be a great time sink. FF7 probably fixed issues from FF6. They use the same thing.

PSU CLEMENTINE!

Akiko hoshikari

Postby Akiko hoshikari » Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:27 am

Leveling spells is fun and the summoning is great. The best summon has to be knights or the round

Noblewine

Postby Noblewine » Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:08 am

That's the strongest summon in 7 I believe?

PSU CLEMENTINE!

Return to “Gaming”