What, no "Here's my name!" thread?

Looking for people who played on the Xbox 360 servers?
Let us know who you were!
xDeadlywhisper

Re: What, no "Here's my name!" thread?

Postby xDeadlywhisper » Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:29 pm

Hi all! My gamertag was the same as my forum name and I played mainly on a Loli cast named *Haruka. Also played on a beast named *Miharu, a human named Mafuyu, and I think a force named Rika. I remember running with ayelessmarcos, his name in game was Rachel lol, as well as Jrock, and Persephone. Hopefully I've seen some of you around and vice versa! In game name is Haruka. I'll be on doing runs until the server's die again :)
Haruka - Cast

BigSlickRicks

Postby BigSlickRicks » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:50 pm

This games bring Back some memories for sure! Only reason I bought the xbox360 back then in the first place was just so I could play this game. Back then I pretty much played my Fortegunner/fortefighter Cast max level and his name : ItsCauseImBlack :D

Noblewine

Postby Noblewine » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:09 pm

Hello BigSlickRicks and xDeadlyWhisper, welcome to PSU: Clementine! Get hype! 0/

I played a Human male Fortefighter. lv 1xx (forgot what level I was during cap) on ps2. Restarted later on the xbox ver and maxed out Noblewine but never got a chance to try GAS. IGN is Noblewine on psu: clementine however I plan to make a Cast Fortefighter; male.
Last edited by Noblewine on Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Skype: Noblewine31 ( I had to change it because I forgot my password)
Discord: Noble_wine#8594
My discord channel. PSUHotspot

PSUOverEverything

Postby PSUOverEverything » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:26 am

My main character was Ragna (no relation to the BlazBlue guy). I spent more time making money than leveling. I only got to like 140. Had stacks on stacks tho ;). My other three slots were ever-changing. I would level them up to like 50 ish and then start anew. I probably made about 16-17 characters total in my 4 year tenure.

NOKINCHANCE

Postby NOKINCHANCE » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:50 am

Hi names David,
my gamer tag was NOKINCHANCE and started playing heavily on the phantasy Star universe demo until eventually moving onto the proper game for a time before they shut down the servers. Having yearned to play this game for what feels like eons I tried pso2 using the English patch etc and it was.. alright but it was never going to be the PSU I remembered. And so upon a quick Google just to check if I recalled the fact the main servers had been shut down was correct, stumbled upon a reddit post about this and here I am eager to learn how to get on and shred with some dual daggers :3

Oh and I think my character was called Natsu,
Leviathan and Rosier if you're out there miss you guys x

Noblewine

Postby Noblewine » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:29 pm

NOKINCHANCE wrote:Hi names David,
my gamer tag was NOKINCHANCE and started playing heavily on the phantasy Star universe demo until eventually moving onto the proper game for a time before they shut down the servers. Having yearned to play this game for what feels like eons I tried pso2 using the English patch etc and it was.. alright but it was never going to be the PSU I remembered. And so upon a quick Google just to check if I recalled the fact the main servers had been shut down was correct, stumbled upon a reddit post about this and here I am eager to learn how to get on and shred with some dual daggers :3

Oh and I think my character was called Natsu,
Leviathan and Rosier if you're out there miss you guys x

Hello NOKINCHANCE and welcome to PSU: Clementine! Get hype! 0/

chalka52

Postby chalka52 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:36 am

Hey there.

I'm chalka. Played 360 PSU from start to finish. PSU xbox ID - 30001139

You may have seen me on the sega forums or in game. Characters were:

Chalka
Sparda
Serenade
Parallax

Currently running around with a few characters on clementine enjoying the nostalgia. If you see:

Chalka
Parallax
Day Man

feel free to join my party or send your guild card. Always doing laid back runs or willing to help others.

Noblewine

Postby Noblewine » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:13 am

chalka52 wrote:Hey there.

I'm chalka. Played 360 PSU from start to finish. PSU xbox ID - 30001139

You may have seen me on the sega forums or in game. Characters were:

Chalka
Sparda
Serenade
Parallax

Currently running around with a few characters on clementine enjoying the nostalgia. If you see:

Chalka
Parallax
Day Man

feel free to join my party or send your guild card. Always doing laid back runs or willing to help others.

Hello Chalka and welcome to PSU: Clementine! Get hype! 0/

Return to “Xbox 360 Players”