Making Weapons?

Talk about anything relating to Phantasy Star Universe just here!
Sels

Making Weapons?

Postby Sels » Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:57 pm

Hello I am playing PSU Clementine now and I have not played PSU in so long. I forgot how to get weapons that are good? I am hunter and I thought there was a way to craft a weapon with xx% of an attribute and I just can't for the life of me remember how to get decent weapons. If you can shed some light on my situation I would appreciate it.

darkshadow

Re: Making Weapons?

Postby darkshadow » Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:15 pm

we cant craft weapon for now :oops: :oops: :evil:
you need acces to chamber + your robot and its not in game yet!!! they have problem with room but apparently its working on the rewrited server so maybe we will see room soon...

well i personally really hope to see them soon crafting and grinding was a BIG part of the game for me and probably many others

for now most of the weapon can be buy from npc in shop and can be drop to in mission,all mellee weapon can drop with element i founds dual saber 50% cold , so i can confirm that is possible to hunt for 30%+ weapon :P

i just cant help for loot location since its not the classic loot temple i belive but its more the loot from story mode (i think) i guess rare monster still drop theirs items like bill axe from billdevear, carrigiune etc..

good luck! :D

Return to “Let's talk!”