What mission do you most often play

Talk about anything relating to Phantasy Star Universe just here!
CrazyT

What mission do you most often play

Postby CrazyT » Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:52 pm

Question right on the tin!

I usually play Military Subway on Parum for those sweet, sweet mission points. What about you guys?
PSUC: Crazy

SegaGamer

Re: What mission do you most often play

Postby SegaGamer » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:23 pm

I like to mix it up. Most like to play Protectors from what i have seen. I don't like sticking to one mission though, it gets pretty boring after the 2nd or 3rd time.

Military Subway is a good one though, definitely one of my favourites.

CrazyT

Postby CrazyT » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:09 pm

SegaGamer wrote:I like to mix it up. Most like to play Protectors from what i have seen. I don't like sticking to one mission though, it gets pretty boring after the 2nd or 3rd time.

Yeah true... I stick to the Subway pretty closely since I've been grinding out MP's and its been a mindless venture. Don't know what to do besides that just yet, still gotta explore the other two planets!

And Protectors, where is that? Maybe I can hop into some parties and make some friends since Subway is usually quiet for me.
PSUC: Crazy

SegaGamer

Postby SegaGamer » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:08 am

CrazyT wrote:
SegaGamer wrote:I like to mix it up. Most like to play Protectors from what i have seen. I don't like sticking to one mission though, it gets pretty boring after the 2nd or 3rd time.

Yeah true... I stick to the Subway pretty closely since I've been grinding out MP's and its been a mindless venture. Don't know what to do besides that just yet, still gotta explore the other two planets!

And Protectors, where is that? Maybe I can hop into some parties and make some friends since Subway is usually quiet for me.

5th floor of the Guardians Colony. Every time i am on, there is at least one party of players playing that mission.

Return to “Let's talk!”