[Request] Xbox360 PSU Demo US Version

Talk about anything relating to Phantasy Star Universe just here!
LateNightBuddha

[Request] Xbox360 PSU Demo US Version

Postby LateNightBuddha » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:06 pm

Requesting Xbox360 Phantasy Star Universe Demo US Version, Any of the initial release or the re-release versions should work just fine.

I don't want to get into the complete reasoning why I need this, but the last post I made several months ago I was looking for the patch/dlc for the game - I was able to apply the patch successfully and I have mostly everything I need (no packets yet sadly) to continue the work for the 360 version...

Right now I am thinking about figuring a way to bypass the guardians check and I wanted to examine the Demo of the game, I have a strong feeling that the guardians check is in one of those .nbl files and the demo does not do this check so if I can figure out where the license call is being made to and from then I should be able to find it in the AOTI version since only some of the base files changed.

I was wondering if anyone who might have it on their console would not mind uploading it for me.
Thankyou
Partner card ID: Missing
Let's play some PSU!

Gnome

Re: [Request] Xbox360 PSU Demo US Version

Postby Gnome » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:23 pm

The console versions of the game use the same protocol as the PC, or at least, the PS2 version does.
Packet's are the same across both of the above, I don't see why'd they'd change them for the 360.

No idea this'll help but...yeah.
Hurt me please

LateNightBuddha

Re: [Request] Xbox360 PSU Demo US Version

Postby LateNightBuddha » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:34 pm

Gnome wrote:The console versions of the game use the same protocol as the PC, or at least, the PS2 version does.
Packet's are the same across both of the above, I don't see why'd they'd change them for the 360.

The license check is a screen that pops up informing you that your subscription has expired but to get to the server I must first bypass the system that tells you that you don't have a subscription in the first place.. its easier to remove than just spoofing the thing because you need real live to get the guardian license packet request part otherwise you will get a generic not connected to live error code.

As of right now I still need the demo live container (the container is a STFS package signed as a PIRS file) so I can analyze the system that does this check... Marmalade pointed out a valid reason but I think the packets from the doku will get me started after I get past the license check system... if you want to read that comment you can click this http://psu-clementine.net/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=2845&start=10#p19059
Partner card ID: Missing
Let's play some PSU!

Return to “Let's talk!”