Quick Question? Quick Answer Thread!

You can talk about anything Clementine related just here.
Midori Hoshi

Re: Quick Question? Quick Answer Thread!

Postby Midori Hoshi » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:32 pm

ladygoon wrote:Is there currently any way to get a (Ouryu) head unit in game? If not is there any plans on adding it? Its what makes the shijin armor great for masterforces with set bonuses. :D

Did you check the armor shop on the 2nd floor of the Colony? All of the units currently available are there. Eventually, every item should be added to the game.

As for set bonuses, none of them actually work yet. All of the data for set bonuses is done at least, including the Japanese exclusive ones. So whenever the programmers decide to add them to the game, the data is available to them.

If you want to talk about a good set bonus for MF (or any other class), the Devil Whim / Rabol Umbra set bonus is extremely good. That's what I'm looking forward to.
ミドリ★
Female Newman Masterforce

Cyb3r_ZER0

Postby Cyb3r_ZER0 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:24 pm

Anybody ever notice this ugly transparent line at a certain distance from your character? When you get close to objects in the environment the line bends to its shape. My guess is probably some radius that determines when it switches to lower detail. Is this something I can adjust to expand it further so I don't see it? Very noticeable when I run along side the light gray walls on the G-Colony.

Cylene

Postby Cylene » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:21 pm

I do apologize if this isn't the correct place to ask, but since it happened within the game I feel I should ask here?
Earlier this week I did something really stupid and was really rude to someone without really... realizing I was rude. I was off my medication but that's no excuse. However, the incident made me horrified to be in the discord because I naturally tend to think 'if I screw up once everyone will hate me forever'. I'm unable to approach that person out of pure fear and I get scared to even talk about it because I don't want them to assume I'm talking shit about them when I just am really sorry for being a jerk...

I even impulsively deleted my lv. 70 character because I felt like I should try to cut myself off from everything out of fear.
It's sad because this game brought me the most comfort lately, and there were quite a few nice people. I just get way too terrified of messing up and making people hate me because I don't know how to fix it most of the time.

Again I'm really sorry if this isn't the right place to ask, I just didn't really feel right making a thread dedicated to it and I wanted advice from the community on how to handle this situation.

Noblewine

Postby Noblewine » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:59 pm

You shouldn't feel scared to voice your opinion Cyrene. If you want help leveling up. Keep an eye out for Dorothy.
"I hate 2016 and this current year..." -Noblewine

Discord: Noble_wine#8594

Cylene

Postby Cylene » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:00 pm

Noblewine wrote:You shouldn't feel scared to voice your opinion Cyrene. If you want help leveling up. Keep an eye out for Dorothy.

Thank you. I guess I just kind of feel a bit stupid for acting how I did in the end, and even moreso for deleting my character but the original had a name I didn't feel comfortable going by anyways x_x
I much prefer being called Cylene anyways...
I'll make sure to ask for help if I see you!

Noblewine

Postby Noblewine » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:39 pm

Cylene wrote:Thank you. I guess I just kind of feel a bit stupid for acting how I did in the end, and even moreso for deleting my character but the original had a name I didn't feel comfortable going by anyways x_x
I much prefer being called Cylene anyways...
I'll make sure to ask for help if I see you!

Ok I see. Cya in-game if you want help.

Aelphasy

Postby Aelphasy » Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:04 pm

Beside Protectors, what are now the popular (and "useful") missions ?

About laser PA, is there a better place than Sleeping Warriors (with a safe spot if possible) ?

Thank you.
Until the end.

Noblewine

Postby Noblewine » Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:39 pm

Aelphasy wrote:Beside Protectors, what are now the popular (and "useful") missions ?

About laser PA, is there a better place than Sleeping Warriors (with a safe spot if possible) ?

Thank you.

Plains Overlord and Sakura Blast

Voidie

Postby Voidie » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:10 pm

Are the servers down at the moment? The launcher keeps telling me its failing to establish a connection with the server. x: I'm not sure if it's a me problem or what.

Midori Hoshi

Postby Midori Hoshi » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:23 pm

Voidie wrote:Are the servers down at the moment? The launcher keeps telling me its failing to establish a connection with the server. x: I'm not sure if it's a me problem or what.

Yes. In case you didn't see my post in another topic, I'll quote myself here for you:
Midori Hoshi wrote:The server is down. You should check out the Clementine Discord because then you would be able to keep track of stuff like this much easier and quicker.

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1911

Posted by Cyan yesterday: "Servers will be down for a while (as will my network). No ETA right now. I'll update everyone when I can.
For now, expect to last at least a day or so."
ミドリ★
Female Newman Masterforce

Return to “Discussion”