Quick Question? Quick Answer Thread!

You can talk about anything Clementine related just here.
Corpter

Re: Quick Question? Quick Answer Thread!

Postby Corpter » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:54 pm

Kyu wrote:Default key SHOULD be Enter. You can rebind it in the options when you open the launcher. Also if you have an Xbox contoller (360 or Xbone) you can use that instead of a keyboard and it is MUCH more feasible.

Thanks, unfortunately don't have a good setup to play with a controller at the moment. One more question, the 'Unsafe Passage C' mission at the Linear Line platform won't complete at the end of the stage, are the only solutions to this to switch servers, or log off, and back in (To leave the party)?

Parallaxed

Postby Parallaxed » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:46 pm

That mission doesn't have a completion "area" so it's best to not run that mission anymore. You can also end mission quickly by abandoning them with the party menu (F4, Leader Rights, Abandon Mission)
I work hard sometimes.

Jinx

Postby Jinx » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:46 pm

jrdragoon15

Postby jrdragoon15 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:48 pm

hi will the server be back up soon

Corpter

Postby Corpter » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:39 am

Welp, I have another question. The application got stuck in an updating loop (Update completes, and then starts updating again), so I relaunched it, and now it says 'Please place this launcher in your PSU-Clementine install directory...' where is that exactly? :/
http://imgur.com/a/HGVNd image shows the message, and where the file is located right now.

Marmalade

Postby Marmalade » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:44 am

Corpter wrote:Welp, I have another question. The application got stuck in an updating loop (Update completes, and then starts updating again), so I relaunched it, and now it says 'Please place this launcher in your PSU-Clementine install directory...' where is that exactly? :/
http://imgur.com/a/HGVNd image shows the message, and where the file is located right now.

This is because it can't find your PSUC.exe.
See viewtopic.php?f=24&t=2340
Thank you, Seras! c:

[Development Twitter]
[Development Twitch]
Image[Buy Me Coffee] - or optionally don't!

Parallaxed

Postby Parallaxed » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:32 am

Hi Jinx,

you need to place those files from the patch you downloaded into your Clementine install directory. For me it's C:\PSU Clementine\
Yours may be different.
I work hard sometimes.

Jinx

Postby Jinx » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:04 am

Parallaxed wrote:Hi Jinx,

you need to place those files from the patch you downloaded into your Clementine install directory. For me it's C:\PSU Clementine\
Yours may be different.

he said he can't find his clementine directory it was not in his c drive do you know what he can do?

Aelphasy

Postby Aelphasy » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:24 am

Since we are on the japanese game, has SEGA added a way to see when a person connects that I do not know?
For the second time, I was invited to a party when I had just arrived. And now that I think about it, it happened to receive a message when I just logged in as well.
Until the end.

Return to “Discussion”