Quick Question? Quick Answer Thread!

You can talk about anything Clementine related just here.
shade

Re: Quick Question? Quick Answer Thread!

Postby shade » Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:52 am

Yeah. Currently, you don't have to have two separate installations. Just add a "offline exe" to the Clementine game installation.

It may be not the case in future, depending modifications the Clem. staff will bring to their client, or if you plan to try the D&H extension (or play to it once it'll be released) ; some modifications enter in conflict.
ぐぇぐぇ。ぼよよん。

igotlike37cents

Postby igotlike37cents » Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:50 am

I already asked this in the bugs section but is there anything i can do to speed up my characters movement speed. For some reason I move very slow. Is it just my connection, or do I need to turn down some settings ?

SegaGamer

Postby SegaGamer » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:54 am

igotlike37cents wrote:I already asked this in the bugs section but is there anything i can do to speed up my characters movement speed. For some reason I move very slow. Is it just my connection, or do I need to turn down some settings ?

What you are saying sounds like an issue with you settings. What are your PC specs ? it's possible that PSU won't run well at high settings on your PC.
PSU:Clementine Character
Male Human: Jun lv25

Discord ID: SG#0963

guntz348

Postby guntz348 » Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:23 am

Did the server go down again? I tried to switch toons and now i can't log in?

deidiem

Postby deidiem » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:48 pm

guntz348 wrote:Did the server go down again? I tried to switch toons and now i can't log in?

It's down for me too.

Question: According to a post on Twitter, the common box is working. I can't access my room though. Am I missing somethng, or ...

Max B

Postby Max B » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:42 pm

Is there a shop I am missing? I was looking for the End If and the Dark Meteor Shot but I can't seem to find it in any of the shops. Anyone know how to get these?

Aelphasy

Postby Aelphasy » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:17 am

Max B wrote:Is there a shop I am missing? I was looking for the End If and the Dark Meteor Shot but I can't seem to find it in any of the shops. Anyone know how to get these?

I thought it was just a legend :/
Until the end.

Seority

Postby Seority » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:18 am

Max B wrote:Is there a shop I am missing? I was looking for the End If and the Dark Meteor Shot but I can't seem to find it in any of the shops. Anyone know how to get these?

These weapons arn't available for purchase. They may become available in the future. :)
"What is life, but not something to be treasured?"

Corpter

Postby Corpter » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:38 pm

What's the default key for picking up items, and can it be rebound (Can't seem to find it in the options)?

Kyu

Postby Kyu » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:56 pm

Corpter wrote:What's the default key for picking up items, and can it be rebound (Can't seem to find it in the options)?

Default key SHOULD be Enter. You can rebind it in the options when you open the launcher. Also if you have an Xbox contoller (360 or Xbone) you can use that instead of a keyboard and it is MUCH more feasible.

Return to “Discussion”