Quick Question? Quick Answer Thread!

You can talk about anything Clementine related just here.
Avalynch

Re: Quick Question? Quick Answer Thread!

Postby Avalynch » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:53 am

Jinx wrote:
Parallaxed wrote:Hi Jinx,

you need to place those files from the patch you downloaded into your Clementine install directory. For me it's C:\PSU Clementine\
Yours may be different.

he said he can't find his clementine directory it was not in his c drive do you know what he can do?

If you have the application on your desktop, right click it, and go to open file location. It should tell you near the top where it's located.

Parallaxed

Postby Parallaxed » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:13 pm

Jinx wrote:
Parallaxed wrote:Hi Jinx,

you need to place those files from the patch you downloaded into your Clementine install directory. For me it's C:\PSU Clementine\
Yours may be different.

he said he can't find his clementine directory it was not in his c drive do you know what he can do?

Look harder.
I work hard sometimes.

Centurion

Postby Centurion » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:58 pm

Hey, I'm completely new to PSU and I can't seem to find anyone around the few areas I've visited. Where and when do people usually hang out to form parties?

Aelphasy

Postby Aelphasy » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:14 pm

Centurion wrote:Hey, I'm completely new to PSU and I can't seem to find anyone around the few areas I've visited. Where and when do people usually hang out to form parties?

Hi.

Parum, Paracabana coast.
Until the end.

Noblewine

Postby Noblewine » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:44 am

Centurion wrote:Hey, I'm completely new to PSU and I can't seem to find anyone around the few areas I've visited. Where and when do people usually hang out to form parties?

Or 4th floor of the Guardian Colony.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Discord: Noble_wine#8594

PSU CLEMENTINE!
Noble_wine lv 46 C: M: Hunter lv 10 Fortefighter lv 4

Centurion

Postby Centurion » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:54 am

Thanks, and always on Satsuma? I was on Clementine and that may have been my mistake.

InnahZolom

Postby InnahZolom » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:37 am

Evening y'all.

Quick question: Of the missions and trials and that available, which ones should i go to in order to earn MP so that i can change out of my stock class?

I've done a handful of missions and trials and so far i have not gotten that 'Mission Complete' screen that would otherwise show me how much EXP / MP I've earned.

Superman

Postby Superman » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:34 pm

My question is a two parter when the game is all said and done will this game be a pay to play like the old one or will it be free like pso2. I don't mine the pay to play that money helps out the severs and stuff I just hope it's not gonna be pay to play like the old one where the servers where bad and Sega just took our money. Also will there be GC (guardians cash) I hope not I'm glad Xbox didn't let psu do that I think it's a bad idea I'm not rich but I like to grind in this game when I'm not working and I'd hate to see all my work ruined by some guy who spend real money to advance his character.

Stev

Postby Stev » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:46 pm

Superman wrote:My question is a two parter when the game is all said and done will this game be a pay to play like the old one or will it be free like pso2. I don't mine the pay to play that money helps out the severs and stuff I just hope it's not gonna be pay to play like the old one where the servers where bad and Sega just took our money. Also will there be GC (guardians cash) I hope not I'm glad Xbox didn't let psu do that I think it's a bad idea I'm not rich but I like to grind in this game when I'm not working and I'd hate to see all my work ruined by some guy who spend real money to advance his character.

They've in previous threads that the game will remain free to play, as this whole thing is just a project.

Stev

Postby Stev » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:50 pm

InnahZolom wrote:Evening y'all.

Quick question: Of the missions and trials and that available, which ones should i go to in order to earn MP so that i can change out of my stock class?

I've done a handful of missions and trials and so far i have not gotten that 'Mission Complete' screen that would otherwise show me how much EXP / MP I've earned.

See News & Information>Server Functionality
It should be there a little ways down inside a spoilers button

Return to “Discussion”