Drop system

You can talk about anything Clementine related just here.
EvilMag

Re: Drop system

Postby EvilMag » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:16 am

Just have lower drop rates when more people are in the party. maybe it can be 1/300 of that saber drop off a koltova if its just you but with 6 people its around 1/900 instead (just an estimate) of course the issue is people joining mid mission and lets say you ran into a rare enemy and then a person joins thus reducing your chances of a rare off that rare enemy.

Trust me, you want the current drop system that pretty much every MMO has nowadays. It is so difficult to go back to older ones. I wouldn't have gone back to PSO1 if it weren't for the server I played on there putting on that drop system.

Grog_Strongjaw

Postby Grog_Strongjaw » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:43 pm

The only real way to have a "good" drop system in this game is everyone just gets their own loot. a group kills a monster, then RNGesus rolls the drop for everyone involved with the kill; lets say two people out of six get rolled for meseta three for nothing and one for an elysion. it doesnt show up to others that the person got the elysion and is only there for the person who got the drop. but this just gives another way for people to complain about RNGesus because it is still similar to how the set random works now anyway. this just shows you that you got the drop before it is picked up. this is my two cents.

Aelphasy

Postby Aelphasy » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:46 pm

As I said somewhere on the forum, it will be important to opt for a Diablo 3 system like or PSO2 system just like they did on Ephinea.

Very honestly, the distribution of the exp does not already give me the desire to play in groups, so if we add the system of loot...
Until the end.

roaxes

Postby roaxes » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:45 pm

Aelphasy wrote:As I said somewhere on the forum, it will be important to opt for a Diablo 3 system like or PSO2 system just like they did on Ephinea.

Very honestly, the distribution of the exp does not already give me the desire to play in groups, so if we add the system of loot...

Agreed having played on Ephinea. It makes teamplay more about being a team then racing for all the items.

Aelphasy

Postby Aelphasy » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:53 pm

roaxes wrote:
Aelphasy wrote:As I said somewhere on the forum, it will be important to opt for a Diablo 3 system like or PSO2 system just like they did on Ephinea.

Agreed having played on Ephinea. It makes teamplay more about being a team then racing for all the items.

That's the point. Less frustration, more enthusiasm to play in groups.
Until the end.

Nyxxi

Postby Nyxxi » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:33 am

I think it would be awesome if they implemented a Diablo 3 style drop system mainly because I can't play with a group of randoms because I'll never be able to get any of the drops. The second an item drops it has 3 or 4 other people hovering over it.

I'm not necessarily complaining or whining about the current system. I'm just saying in the long run people may get pissed and stop playing because they can't progress in gear or money drops.
Nyxxi: Master Force
Nyxxi 2.0: Gun Master
Sri: FighMaster

Kutlas

Postby Kutlas » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:01 am

Why not make rare items harder to get but make it so that when one drops and someone picks it up every group mate in the same block gets it as well? That way people would group to clear content faster thus increasing everyone's odds of getting the rare drop. People group more, no more loot box races, and no one is left out.

MysticWarriorBee

Postby MysticWarriorBee » Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:22 am

Has anyone gotten any drops other than meseta, greens, and mates?
I am, like i assume everyone, having a hard time getting into the game with the lack of meseta and good drops like higher level weapons and armor.

Is that simply a feature currently unavailable?
Or is it possible to get good stuff at higher levels? Im just tired of every drop being a green material or 100-200 meseta.

YOmap

Postby YOmap » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:42 pm

MysticWarriorBee wrote:Has anyone gotten any drops other than meseta, greens, and mates?
I am, like i assume everyone, having a hard time getting into the game with the lack of meseta and good drops like higher level weapons and armor.

Is that simply a feature currently unavailable?
Or is it possible to get good stuff at higher levels? Im just tired of every drop being a green material or 100-200 meseta.

Good stuff didn't drop until you hit lvl100+enemies aka Srank.

Midori Oku

Postby Midori Oku » Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:56 pm

Lets keep this thread on track. It's about future drop systems in game, not what is currently available on the test server.

Return to “Discussion”