PhotonFX 1.0: ReShade Preset - Download Available!

You can talk about anything Clementine related just here.
ChronoDuck

Re: PhotonFX 1.0: ReShade Preset - Download Available!

Postby ChronoDuck » Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:56 am

Hi, I'm new here.

I tried following the instructions, but when I try to open the game, the exe crashes before the game can even start. As soon as I remove the dll file from my PSU folder, the game works again. It doesn't matter which exe I try to open. They all crash immediately. I was trying to run the game in windowed 720, but I also tried full screen 1080 and the same thing happens.

8Phantasm

Postby 8Phantasm » Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:19 pm

ChronoDuck wrote:Hi, I'm new here.

I tried following the instructions, but when I try to open the game, the exe crashes before the game can even start. As soon as I remove the dll file from my PSU folder, the game works again. It doesn't matter which exe I try to open. They all crash immediately. I was trying to run the game in windowed 720, but I also tried full screen 1080 and the same thing happens.

What programs do you have running in the background, if any?

ChronoDuck

Postby ChronoDuck » Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:53 pm

I closed everything I didn't need, but the problem persisted. The file at fault seems to be kernel32.dll, but I looked into it and decided it's not worth messing with at this time. Thanks for your help, though.

Le_Scum

Postby Le_Scum » Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:15 am

I usually use SweetFX but this is super nice too! Thanks for the rad guide. 8-)

8Phantasm

Postby 8Phantasm » Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:19 pm

Le_Scum wrote:I usually use SweetFX but this is super nice too! Thanks for the rad guide. 8-)

ReShade Framework has SweetFX 2.0 incorporated within it. Sometime after the next Clementine update, I will port PhotonFX to the recent version of ReShade and tweak a few things.

Le_Scum

Postby Le_Scum » Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:01 am

8Phantasm wrote:
Le_Scum wrote:I usually use SweetFX but this is super nice too! Thanks for the rad guide. 8-)

ReShade Framework has SweetFX 2.0 incorporated within it. Sometime after the next Clementine update, I will port PhotonFX to the recent version of ReShade and tweak a few things.

No wonder Im loving it!! It seems to be some sort of post-processing super project. Im digging it, keep us updated! <3

Parallaxed

Postby Parallaxed » Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:25 am

This is great! Love it, and can't play without it anymore haha. Had to turn off fish-eye though. Couldn't stand it, but the rest is great! ♥
I work hard sometimes.

0maru

Postby 0maru » Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:37 am

I Don't like the FishEye Lens with Chromatic Aberration.: Most people don't like CA, some do to give it a more cinematic look, especially with sci-fi. I think it's better to leave on by default for those who do like it. To disable the Fisheye Lens with CA, Just go into the McFX_settings.cfg file in the ReShade folder, open it up and turn the "USE_FISHEYE_CA" from a "1" to a "0".

It's too blurry!: The 2 effects that cause bluryness are Gaussian Blur (USE_GAUSS) in CustomFX_settings.cfg, and FishEye with CA (USE_FISHEYE_CA) in McFX_settings.cfg. Disable one or both of them by setting the values from a "1" to a "0".

The beach looks weird.: Ambient Light doesn't like this location.

My frame rate is fine and I'm using the 1440 resolution from your reshade, love it. I just had to set USE_GAUSS to 0. Left everything else at default and looks so nice, ty for this thread :)
"Face forward and fight for your future"

Contacts:

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/omaru875/

Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/vargas360

Dreamicifantasy

Postby Dreamicifantasy » Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:58 pm

Well, whenever I close the game with this installed I get blues creened. Thought the issue might be that I am running it in 1080p windowed, but nah, tested fullscreen also and still get blues creened upon closure of the game.
Cannot stand the blue screens, help!

SegaGamer

Postby SegaGamer » Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:29 am

Dreamicifantasy wrote:Well, whenever I close the game with this installed I get blues creened. Thought the issue might be that I am running it in 1080p windowed, but nah, tested fullscreen also and still get blues creened upon closure of the game.
Cannot stand the blue screens, help!

Blue screen ?! if you are getting that then it's probably got something to do with hardware, registry or viruses. I doubt it's got anything to do with reshade.
Clementine Character
M Human Sukotto

Return to “Discussion”