PhotonFX 1.0: ReShade Preset - Download Available!

You can talk about anything Clementine related just here.
Seority

Re: PhotonFX 1.0: ReShade Preset - Download Available!

Postby Seority » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:52 am

Every time I close the game, my computer blue screens. I play on windowed full-screen. Are there settings I need to change?
"What is life, but not something to be treasured?"

Narbwaffles

Postby Narbwaffles » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:10 am

So I've put in the folder and 2 files. I have the effects working, but I cannot get the game to open in 1080p. When I use the included .exe, it does not connect to server (because Clementine is running off JP instead of EN). If I use the PSUC.exe to launch, it remains 720p.

iridium117

Postby iridium117 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:11 am

Okay so, problem: the 1080 patch is not working, period.

First, context, before you start replying. Thanks to my experience with trying to get offline mode to run in 1920x1080 in the past, well before Clementine came along, I understand a few key details with the .exe file. What I can't remember is how I got my patch to work either through an exe editor, or a registry editor, but I DID get it to work.

That being said PSUC.exe is set to connect to Clementine, and runs at whatever resolution your options are set for. (in this case, 1280x720)
PSUIlluminus.exe is patched to run at 1920x1080, but is set to connect to the official server, which of course, no longer exists.

And don't try to tell me that all I have to do is copy and paste things and uncheck windowed mode. I KNOW when my screen scales down to 1280x720. I even ran the PSUIlluminus.exe you provided and noticed a BIG difference than compare to PSUC.exe. To be fair though, when I run PSUC.exe at 720 whether it be in windowed or not, all of the effects work. What I wanna know is, how the hell did you guys get the 1080, let alone the 1440 to even work?!?

My interest in this is mostly for the 1080 patch, not so much the effects.
When you wield an Asura-hikec, with an Elsralac over your shoulder, you are literally swatting FLIES.

-Iridium117

Parallaxed

Postby Parallaxed » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:50 pm

Please try this 1080p client, recently updated for the latest Clementine build.
I work hard sometimes.

iridium117

Postby iridium117 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:12 pm

Parallaxed wrote:Please try this 1080p client, recently updated for the latest Clementine build.

Thank you, thank you thank you thank you. My buddy and I were spending a whole night trying to find the hex code in a hex editor to try to patch it ourselves (which is what I've done before) with no luck. I highly recommend this gets added to this post's files.

Again, thank you.
When you wield an Asura-hikec, with an Elsralac over your shoulder, you are literally swatting FLIES.

-Iridium117

iridium117

Postby iridium117 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:14 pm

iridium117 wrote:Okay so, problem: the 1080 patch is not working, period.

First, context, before you start replying. Thanks to my experience with trying to get offline mode to run in 1920x1080 in the past, well before Clementine came along, I understand a few key details with the .exe file. What I can't remember is how I got my patch to work either through an exe editor, or a registry editor, but I DID get it to work.

That being said PSUC.exe is set to connect to Clementine, and runs at whatever resolution your options are set for. (in this case, 1280x720)
PSUIlluminus.exe is patched to run at 1920x1080, but is set to connect to the official server, which of course, no longer exists.

And don't try to tell me that all I have to do is copy and paste things and uncheck windowed mode. I KNOW when my screen scales down to 1280x720. I even ran the PSUIlluminus.exe you provided and noticed a BIG difference than compare to PSUC.exe. To be fair though, when I run PSUC.exe at 720 whether it be in windowed or not, all of the effects work. What I wanna know is, how the hell did you guys get the 1080, let alone the 1440 to even work?!?

Parallaxed wrote:Please try this 1080p client, recently updated for the latest Clementine build.

Oh and for others out there, you think you could release a 1440 version as well? I don't have the screen for it, but other people do, and I bet they'd be happy for your help. :)

-Iridium117

Narbwaffles

Postby Narbwaffles » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:10 pm

I'm aware that the minimap breaks above 720, but could you also post a version with it enabled?

sipriano

Postby sipriano » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:44 am

anyway to get that link working again?
Finally! So happy!

Okashichan

Postby Okashichan » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:48 am

Yikes, this makes my game very slow. I am going to lay off of these game adjustments for a little while.

Kyu

Postby Kyu » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:12 am

iridium117 wrote:
iridium117 wrote:Okay so, problem: the 1080 patch is not working, period.

Oh and for others out there, you think you could release a 1440 version as well? I don't have the screen for it, but other people do, and I bet they'd be happy for your help. :)

The 1440p and 2160p clients tend to throw proportions of the screen off and it becomes very hard to read anything because it becomes so small. I'd recommend just staying with a 1080p version. I have a 4K monitor and tried both 1440p and 4K, and could barely read anything. Unless someone found a fix for this, just stay with 1080p.

Return to “Discussion”